[OFFICIAL] Anime Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Faded Skies, Apr 29, 2011.

1. fuck yea I am, probably my favorite anime this season, at least my favorite action series

• Like Like x 1
  2. Word. I was just telling my friend that it is the best anime I've seen in a few seasons for sure. I'm sure there is plenty out there to see, but I haven't really been blown away by anything and this really got me hype again.

3. Ya I like drifters so far. We'll see how it pans out, but I like the concept at least. I also recommended it today to someone I know

4. It picks up the pace as you go along. Gets really good imo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Still looking

6. Finished Soul eater, was good although the ending was too quick

7. Hi all,

It's my first day here on the forums so I figured I'd check in here. I love anime and watching it with my wife.

My favorite is probably Berserk but I hate the new one. The new graphics are just shitty and I can't sit through it. Big Gundam fan, love Home Tutor Hitman Reborn and a bunch of others. We're currently on about episode 125 of Hunter X Hunter and I agree with the above post.. stick with it!

8. So we, my wife and I, finished Hunter X Hunter and it was pretty good. The ending.. Idk it felt like it was missing a little something but overall great series.

We're going to finish Kuromukuro on Netflix this week and then on to Toriko.

What else are you watching now?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Any anime as good as drifters this season or is this the only anime worth investing in

10. I've heard 3-gatsu no Lion, Flip Flapers, Magical Girl Raising Project, Fune wo Amu, and Girlish Number are good.

11. Anyone wanna have a christmas watch of toradora ?

12. After like 3 years of not watching shit I need to catch up. Whats some good fantasy, girls doing cute things and military shit. I'm watching drifters and finishing JoJo part 4. Might rewatch Jormugand and maybe psycho-pass.

I'd prefer Seto no Hanayome. If you stream it I'll hop in but im not downloading it.

13. Not related but Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere is GOAT. Kara no Kyoukai or Fate or Monogatari series might be up your ally. Totally different but some similar themes. Really, Jormugand or Gate or some older series might be up your ally.

14. I've heard good things about Girlish Number. Besides that there's Bungou Stray Dogs which is about a group of detectives against the mafia. They all have powers based on book characters.

My internet sucks or I would stream.

15. You see Konosubo is getting a sequel very very soon?

• Like Like x 1
  16. 2nd best monogatari

Started reading the books, Kizumonogatari is 11/10.

17. Holy fucking shit Dame Dame Milky Holmes is back with a movie and a new years special.

Praise be! Dame lives!

18. What have you guys been watching lately? I just finished Masamune-kun no Revenge and I'm almost done with IBO S2. I really recommend the latter even if you're not a fan of mecha.

19. Attack on titan season 2

• Like Like x 1