[OFFICIAL] Anime Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Faded Skies, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Just started readin hero academy pretty interesting take on things and very detailed about how the different abilities work cool beans

(Stay Lifted)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. jojo part 4 has had me in full chub mode ever since it started airing

3. Started watching Aikatsu recently and I'm liking it so far.

• Like Like x 1

4. Itachi filler was epic. Junior shisui powns.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aikatsu is a 10/10 so far and I'm barely on ep. 24. I suggest giving it a watch if you're an idol fan.

6. Due to computer issues I'm two weeks behind on Sailor Moon Crystal. Gonna remedy that tonight.

Sent from my Z667G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. What are you guys gonna watch this summer season? I'm gonna follow LL Sunshine and maybe Orange. I don't like the fact that KanaHana voices the heroine of Orange but the premise seems interesting.

8. mob psycho
    servamp
    taboo tattoo
    qualidea code
    nejimaki seirei senki
    amaama
    fukigen
    saiki kusou
    hitori no shita
    regalia

probably end up dropping a few of them like usual. still need to watch through big order(havent even started it)

9. It's never not funny

• Like Like x 2
  10. I stopped watching before it got to that, I remember luffy was locked in the arena and they were running around while talking or something, the little fairies or w/e they were called were starting to go to war. need to get back into it eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  11. think I'm going to have to get stoned out of my mind and watch the 1st episode get it started

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆•

12. mob psycho 100 is anime of the summer. It's getting a lot of hate because of CGI and arcs were skipped but Berserk is up there too

13. havent even started anything yet. just got a new hdd, couldnt clone my old one so I had to clean install and move all my shit over, unfortunately its been a huge pain in the ass and now wont update at all, guessing to push everyone to win10.
    contemplating just blowing my brains out to be done with it.

14. Anyone ever watched one punch man?

• Like Like x 1
  15. of course, probably up there on my list of favs. I rewatch it every month or 2, hopefully next season is longer, but I doubt we'd be so lucky

16. Currently finishing fate/stay night after watching fate/zero. Gotta say I enjoy the fights in stay night more but the story of zero better.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Since the last time I posted on this thread(4months ago). I've watch Mirai Nikki, Tokyo Ghoul, And Death Note. All so damn good omg I wish I could erase my memory lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Wow, I have been gone far too long. I don't remember the last time I posted in this thread. I'm happy to see some familiar faces though (@Grimm420 and @CMGarcia55).

Anyway, I just binged through both Mayoiga and Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi. Mayoiga was alright, it had a good premise, but I don't think it fleshed it out too well. Boku Dake however was phenomenal from start to finish. What else has been good that come out in the last year?

• Like Like x 1
  19. shit I'll give you a list.

Mob Psycho 100 - f you really enjoy One Punch Man
    Berserk(2016) - if you like Berserk and can get over the ugly art direction. its all 3d, I hate it but it continues right after the 3rd movie
    Aamaama to Inazuma - if you like cute slice of life sort of things its really good. warning: might shed some tears
    Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin - if you like calculating/strategic MCs
    Re:Zero - kid goes through a portal and ends up in fantasy land. got a bit of boku dake "time travel" stuff(but no time travel, dont want to spoil it) might possibly be my favorite of the year.
    boku no hero academia - if you read the manga
    qualidea code - kids with powers in a semi apocalyptic world. bit of mystery the last few eps. not gonna win any awards but I'm enjoying it.
    fukigen na mononokean - I dropped it, but its about a lazy exorcist in high school. I've heard others really like it, just wasnt for me when I started watching it.

got others on my list, but I think those are the better ones.