[OFFICIAL] Anime Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Faded Skies, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Anything gory with good plot to check out? Something that isn't too mainstream. Chances are i've seen it.

2. 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'.

This movie is just awesome. Love the story and the general aesthetics of it all; hits hard in all the right places.

Watch it if you haven't seen it yet.

[​IMG]

3. Anyone got a suggestion for a decent anime? The list of what I've seen is somewhat long, but I haven't really watched any of the new animes, so maybe a new one?

XOXO etc <3

4. Watching One Piece there introducing Brooks.
    Im high as a kite but Stud check out One punch-man

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Check out Heavy Object.

6. Anyone watch the first ep of My Hero Academia yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I just started naruto shippuden, really great !

• Like Like x 3
  8. I did. I didnt particularly care for the art, I thought it was a little off for some reason, but seems like it'll be good as long as it stays canon. dont remember exactly everything that happens since its been awhile since I read the manga.

9. Some of the scenes reminded me of the artwork that One Punch would have. I think it'll be a pretty decent series.

10. I think I'm going to rewatch the marineford arc today.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I still need to finish Naruto...on season 2 episode 60 something. Long ways to go

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆•

• Like Like x 1
  12. Keep watching it gets better! Just make sure to skip most of the filler because a lot of them are pointless episodes. You can Google the filler lists if you want. I'm in 170 I'm shippuden now lol I'm addicted

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. There is actually a fillers guide list? Jesus, I heard the fillers were bad but why so many? Probably just milking the franchise.

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆•

14. Yeah dude like there's so man fillers, at a time it becomes 20 episodes straight fillers lol. I watched all of the first naruto with fillers, I mean some art bad but some are.

15. I just finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I don't think I've ever cried so much watching an anime. Was well worth the watch, although I think it's safe to say I enjoyed the first two seasons more than the latter. I've been out of the anime-loop for the last few years so I'm open for suggestions.

16. I recently rewatched Golden Time and it was great and it became one of my top 5 anime. Give it a watch if you haven't.

17. *stops time and throws a thousand knives at u*

• Like Like x 2
  18. hero academia will finally start kicking off, just glad they only wasted 1 ep on his training. manga took too long with it from what I remember.

I was watching ace attorney, but I had to drop it, too retarded for me to deal with.

• Like Like x 2