Official all good 2011 thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Who is going to be at all good tomorrow thru monday? We need to figure out a way for blades to meet up and burn lol. Any ideas?

2. hey man im in orlando and see ur in south florida where is this all good thing at and what is it

3. All Good Festival

Google is pretty fun, man.

I have a bunch of friends going down but I'm staying home. Got Vibes next week and a lot of the same acts will be playing.

4. caravaning from pa at 430 am thursday morning. there needs to be a gc party tent

5. lemme tell ya all one thing, the fucking junkies at allhood will steal ya shoes if they werent strapped to ya feet. last year half our shit got jacked, backpacks, shoes, canopies. fuck that place

6. Sorry you had a bad experience, but it's actually one of the best festies to hit up in terms of the crowd.

7. yea i definitely had a blast, maybe there were just shitidiots camping by us, but i definitely got some weary vibes. I'm just sayin watch ur back there, but i definitely had a blast, and got plenty of good drugs, and plenty of good times.

8. Unfortunately that happens, can't have all good people even at All Good lol. Somebody is gonna fuck it up for someone else at some point, just sucks it had to be you, man.

9. all good bound in 2 hours!!!!!

10. yeah man when i went last year it def wasn't this bad. where were you? the group i was with decided it was best to avoid crowds so we could spread out and be near out car so we went to magnolia somethin. didn't get really any bad vibes up there, cept for the two nitrous groups near us, one playin flocka real close was pretty annoying but the other guys were a ways away. fuckin bummed i'm not there this year, and now i'm in CA which for some reason is the land of no good music festies.

11. It was so sick. Can't talk about other drugs so lets just say furthur was a crazy experience.

12. Go to camp barefoot , come to dub nation in va and lets smoke a blunt