** Official 69 Appriciation Thread **

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Rerun, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Oh my fucking.. god..
    My ex was a Cancer too.. NO WONDER it was so good. Jesus, her fucking starsign is a 69 :eek:

... I love her.. long time.. :p

e: Thanks for making me aware of that.

2. I don't ever like coming up for air. It's too hot to hear her muffled moans as she gargles on my cock.

3. Yah... peep the tat...

[​IMG]

4. I'm with you on this one. 69 is incredible... but is MUCH MORE PLEASANT with the bitch on top. END OF STORY. Yeah, sorry, if you have a foot long cock I don't want it jammed down my fuking throat over and over , and i'm left wit no control. Yeah, no. Anyway, i'm way too high to concentrate . **Nuggs&Huggs**

5. I would definitely prefer the chick on top, anyways.

6. Ofcourse.
    The guy is usually heavier too, so it would be kinda weird if he was on top....
    I wouldnt recommend that either unless the girl really wanted to.

7. This^^ hahaha happens all the time.. and when it gets to that point where both of you are just going all out...it just feels so fkn awesome!!! love 69!!!
    :p

8. Mmmmmm I approve. Definitely a huge turn on when she's got a hot sweet pussy..and girls are always on top....if not then she must be into getting choked by my cock. Gahh why'd I break up with my gf? That was like her favorite thing to do.