Official 50 Cent/G-Unit Thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bhoward3, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Ok, heres where you post all your comments about everything G-Unit and 50 Cent. I don't care what you have to say is good or bad-let's hear your input on them! I felt this was neccissary since he lives in my town.

2. I hate that crap. <---- just my opinion though.

3. i agree, i honostly cant stand these shadow rappers. when i say that i mean those rappers who are friends with the one guy who happened to finally get famous, because hes actually good (50 cent) then they get a record deal because thier friends, but they blow. sorry but i was listenin to The Game's new album and although the beats are real ill, he cant rap for shit, too bad thier good songs. peace

4. i like g unit.....i think that all 4 rappers in g unit (50, banks, buck, and yayo) are solid rappers and some of the best around

5. Tech N9ne could tear em all a new assholes... I got respect for 50 because he does have some talent. But his talent isn't being utilized right now, mainly because he doesnt have to use it to sell records.

6. the only person i dont like in g unit is young buck, dude is a scrawny piece of crap. id hafta say that that new joint with yayo and 50 on it is pretty hot tho

7. i dont like 50 cent really... or g-unit too much neither... nor do i like eminem too much.... their old shit is alright but they all have sold out...

8. i like 50 but agree with mike, i bought the games cd a while ago and the beats to most of the songs are really good, but he just isnt a very good rapper imo

9. Fuck G-Unit. They don't have shit on Nas or any Texas rappers.

10. haha..texas rappers?

you talking about mike jones, paul wall, chammilionare?

i like some 50cents stuff..and some of the game...

im not a hater, but some of its hott and some of its not..

as for g-unit... if you made it big in the rap industry wouldnt you bring your bestfreinds along with you to get rich and famous? i would

they arent the best rappers out there..but they still hold it down

11. i cant stand 50 cent. fuck him. he just raps about how hes better then you in everyway, how he has more money, has pounds of weed, and has sex every hour. FUCK 50 CENT!!!!

12. LOL TEXAS RAPPERS HAHAHA mike jones LOL all i gotta say dude made a song just outta his name pretty fucking gay if you ask me he's garbage im sorry had nothin to do with GGGGGGGGGG-unit. I don't really like any of em n e more they used to have some sick freestlyles, but they are all gettin kinda soft for being gangsta's.

13. Fuck 50 and all those G-unit dicks. Theyre totally not gangster like they want you to think. 50 has got the shittiest rhymes on the planet, he seriously sounds like a retard when he raps. G-unit is just a bunch of punks. I used to be cool with Tony Yayo until he brought Damien Marley into his game. I have amazing respect for Fat Joe and Jadakiss for breaking out of the mold and totally slamming G-Unit in their songs.

14. dude.....I barely ever listen to rap...I'm mostly metal n rock shit or something close...the only rap I listen to is Underground (ICP, Twiztid, Tech N9ne, etc for those of you who dont know), or old school shit......but I'd much rather listen to ANY thing rap EXCEPT Half Dollar(50 Cent), Gay unit(G-Unit...ok not that original lmao), or FEminem(Self explanitory'Eminem') because like some of you have said, they suck and they seem to think as if they are God's gift to women(at least thats what I've noticed bout Fem) I admit...I used to listen to them...but after a while once I really started payin attention to the lyrics I realized the only thing they've got workin for 'em is the beats...they aint shit

15. i dont particularily like any of the new stuff. its like they know every 13 year old white kid in north america will buy there album trying to be a "thug" so they dont need to put any effort, creativity, meaning, or soul into any songs. they just rhyme bong with chong, party with bacardi, and call it a night.

bogus in my opinion. but as said before, a lot of the beats are pretty good.

16. ^^^mr pookie... dj screw

but g-unit aint shit without dre.. and thats all i gotta say,
    dres beats are ill
    but i cant hate on them because they are making money and thats what it comes down to

cash rules everything around me...CREAM.. get the money! dollar dollar bill yall

17. only person doing there thing in g-unit it lloyd banks.
    50's 1st album- power of a doller- was pretty hot, but now he sucks.

As for eminem, he is a HUGE dissapointment. I used to be a big fan before he made the slim shady show. He's sold out big time. common the song ass like that is one of the worst songs ive ever heard.

Heres some rappers that are worthwhile-
    Big L
    Notorious B.I.G
    Az
    cl smooth
    nas(illmatic, stillmatic)
    bonethugs
    clipse
    Jay-Z
    36 mafia(if you like drunk music)
    wu-tang clan
    M.O.P, Jr writer
    Mobb deep(pre g-unit signing)
    necro
    ill bill
    theres a lot.

those are just a few rappers i can name off the top that are hot^.
    G-unit is mad gay.

18. how exactly does a rapper not sell out? They're sell outs from the beginning. I have yet to see a rapper thats not in it for the money...

19. If thats true you would be able to name every rapper. Most rappers dont sell out there's hundreds of rappers that you havent heard of because they're underground.

you are seriously a ignorant dumbass.

20. well if you listen to old 50 cent or old eminem you can tell a big difference.... 50cent got big from dissin ja rule in my opinion... and because of dre... you rap about ja rule trying to be like 2pac on a 2pac beat and you actuall use some of his lyrics? and eminem is just fake... is old shit was real and was true now hes talking about like hes whooping peoples asses and shit... but we all know hes been getting his ass beat since he was 5 and please stop talking about killing your wife and please stop talking about your daughter.... you would think after 3 cds of that shit people would catch on..

and whoever said mike jones got big off his name.... mike jones been in the game for a long time underground....
    shit g-unit got big off their name... i got sick of hearing people run around screaming GGGGGGGGGGG G UNIT.... atleast mike jones got some flows