Officer in Tenn. Plants Cannabis on Suspect.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Feb 24, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hixltpXMRL8&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hixltpXMRL8&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Its blatantly obvious what he's doing.

2. Wow, what is wrong with cops man.

3. I loathe police.

My first encounter was being thrown into a brick wall and having my hair pulled. No provocation whatsoever. Pig ran up behind me, grabbed my hair and forced me over, then pushed me into the wall head-first and yelled "Don't you fucking see that no skateboarding sign?!".

4. if cops can "enforce" laws
    who keeps them in check?
    there arent police police are there?

we need some sort of protection, forcing police to serve and protect and nothing else
    i dont consider them busting people violently and invading their privacy when they arent harming anyone a very effective way to rid the streets of crime.
    it just creates hard feelings and therefore more crime

when will people wake up?

5. Internal Affairs, but they're even closer to the heart of the government....

6. hahaha. theres the problem right there.

7. wow that's sad.. you hear him when he "found" that bag, "WHOAAAA!!!" hah

8. Wow..yet again, you hear me say, fuck the police!
    I hate pigs.

9. Wow, what a bunch of bullshit.

10. Fuck the pigs. I can't even think of anything else that pisses me off so much.

11. "Don't trust the police,
    No justice, no peace
    They got me, face down in the middle of the street."

12. not surprising at all, you'd be surprised how much this shit happens in Houston, most people that they do it to are black though and can't afford a lawyer to fight shit like that.

13. haha yea it doesnt look shady that the cop already went through dudes pockets multiple times n then all of a sudden a bag of weed is in it, maybe he just didnt feel it the first 10 times he reached in his pocket

if i was that guy i'd sue the police department, theres enough cops there to sue pretty much the entire police force i'd say

14. police brutality sucks, but anarchy does too...

15. Wait, wait, wait. You're equating the absence of police brutality with anarchy? :confused:

16. WTF right after the cop plants the weed he goes after checking his pockets a lot "look i found weed"