Offical We Love DirtyBongWater Thread.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Bobbert, you know very well you are one of the reasons I come back time after time. I :love: you. :smoke: :smoke:

2. :yay: I :love: you. too

3. ^^Damn first time ive seen DBW in a minute. Maybe im just not payin attention

4. heh... You are paying attention. I got jadded about the forums I frequent not getting enough staff presence. So instead of reporting 10 bullshit threads as soon as I hit the forums I took a time out. ;) I always miss GC 'heads when I'm in the corner with the dunce cap on though. ;) ;) ;) :smoking:

5. wow this thread is the biggest ass kissing ive ever seen

...so i guess i'll join in saying i love DBW

6. Hey Amy. I don't remember you posting a picture of you guitar hero score. I just did this tonight.

[​IMG]

7. DUDE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!? Expert - 172 That is amazing. Bobbert, you rock so hard on your guitar. ;) :metal:

My current band is still Bitch Knees! I need to figure out a better way to take pictures of the tv...
    [​IMG]

8. HEY HEY HEY! this should be in the guitar hero thread. lol

Not a bad Note Streak...
    [​IMG]
    My new high is 560!!!!! I didnt have my camera on me though :( but i didnt put my name on the board, i put "560 NS" lol.

Here is what most of my scoreboards look like now. lol noone likes it
    [​IMG]

9. -bump-

still showin love

10. I'm with you Rasta, I mean can we really show enough love for our funny little DBW. JOE>

P.S. I cannot play the guitar, but I am really good at super mario brothers...... HAHA!:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

11. Well, I for one dont think GC should be a popularity contest.
    But, if anyone deserves it its definitly you DBW. You rock:metal:

12. awww. GL thanks. I often wonder what's going on with things of this nature too but there is nothing to do but appreciate it. And I do. :) :smoke:

joe, haha, I'm only a ps2 guitar hero! :) I've been playing the little mario cart with fievelbud and his roommate. They kick my ass, so I'm always stuck smoking the bong. Conscience?...Maybe so, maybe no. ;) :smoking:

I love GC! You all rock. :metal:

13. Ahhh LOVE me some mario cart, but never when stoned. Too much going on. When drunk it's pretty easy...at least for my old roommate, she unlocked everything while in a drunken stupor.

14. :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: [​IMG]

15. ^^ ok that just freaks me out. But whatever, that's why I don't come into the pandora's box section as much as some, meh.

16. hahahahahahahahaha noice.

17. DBW is tight, stoner-chick of the year award

18. Hey if you have an X box go out right now and BUY FUSION FRENZY! That game is fun as hell and everyone can play it. I mean it is so ee-z, you play it w/ a bunch of friends, and you will love that shit high. JOE>

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, We love DBW>

19. I love you all too. You don't need to say you love me. Lets just chat (about anything) in this thread! :) Deviating from the topic is sometimes a good thing. :hello:

haha We call it weedio kart. haha! I know that may sound lame or silly but we get so messed up. We play 3 way so we can all race one another. The winner and loser smoke at the end of each race. We've been using my zong style bong and it is just a huge bong hit! haha. If I can get fiev to send me a picture he took of me milking that bastard I'll post it. --- Anyway the winner needs to smoke because that person is clearly too sober. I assume the loser smokes as fun punnishment. I didn't make the rules but I certianly don't have a hard time following them.

Ok now it's time for me to get my ass chewed on a conference call. This is going to get really nasty and I'll probably be smoking within the hour. This is just going to suck. 1 hour of bitching at me because 2 other people can't do their job. Sometimes work just eats donkey poo.

20. Yeah that sucks when you get chewed at work. I always feel like "dam can'T you just bother someone else, not doing there job?" I hate to get chewed. but seriously you have to go out and get Fusion Frenzy, sounds bunk, but it is off the fucking chain at a smoke sesh. JOE>