Offical Probation What Do I Do Now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thatstonerguy25, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Okay 3 months down 3 months to go. I try to stay busy but god dam the i miss that mary j. What do i do now?

2. I'd say just try and keep on going strong. Staying busy with work and hobbies is really helpful.

I've been on it for about 9 months. I have two years to go. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak in a hand full of tokes in during those 9 months. Only after I had confidently learned their drop schedule tho.

Your Almost to the end. Keep on chugging.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I honestly want to smoke just once right after my PO meetings but I dont want to risk it so I havent.

4. dont risk it just enjoy a couple of beers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. you're already halfway there. 3 months is nothing, you can do it. 

depending on when/if you get tested you could probably get away with it, but since you're only on it for 3 months I think by the time you'd learn the innerworkings you'd already be off probation haha. 

try exercising or doing one of your hobbies more. I don't really know you/your situation so I can't offer much more advice than that. 

6. 3 months is nothing. I have another 18 months

7. 6 months?

Fuck me, back in the day... :cool:

8. I'm just over 10 months down, with about 7 weeks to go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I wouldn't risk it if it is only three months. I have had heard of stories of p.o's calling in probationers a few days after a visit to test them. They can do it anytime they want. They can come to your house for a visit and while they are there, bring a test with them.

Personally, I had two different probatïon officers tell me everything was fine, AFTER they sent my file to court.....just to give you an idea if you can "trust" them

They are not good people. Most are stuck In a Crappy job with crappy pay....just in it for retirement benefits and the power trip they get

10. Ive been on probo for 3 years with 6 months left and i ocassionally smoke a couple days after our monthly meeting and havent got busted..... but u gota read ur po u can tell if there out to get u or not.

11. I'm on three months for a couple misdemeanors. One month down, 2 to go. I haven't even gotten tested yet... It's sketching me out so much haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Don't try to sneak in smoking at this point. I just off proby this past June 2nd :metal: :ey:  :smoking:  I fucked up along the way, ended up in county for 4 days. Even though it was only 4 days and I sound like a pussy, but it mentally fucked with me for a good while afterwards. Stoners do not belong in jail :hide: