Offical Grasscity Halo 2 Clan?

Discussion in 'General' started by plumface_2002, Dec 23, 2004.

1. screw xbox live...

xbconnect is where it's at...

user name - grass roots (go figure)

2. haha fucking shit dude i already have you on my friends list! wayyyyyyyyy too small of a world.

Magic Hydro, that is.

PS: im starting the clan in a few mins ill hit you all up with invites. Sorry about the delay, but i was grounded and my xbox stolen.

3. hey just got mine setup :D

my tag is the same as the name on here

RavenousDespair

4. Hey what up Halo 2 fans, my favorite two things in this world finally meet, Halo 2 and smokin the ganja, infact mixing the two seems to inhance both skills. Either way both leave less time for real work, shit. My gamertag is "FBC Col Ingus". My FBC clan is almost all but disbanded now since the development of World of War Craft. But I'm a halo guy and I already spent money on this shit and ain't gonna spend more on another when Halo still does the trick. Also send a voice message with your friend request just so I know you tru bud brother otherwise i'll deep six you, I hate these 10 year old mothers talkin like they have a pair, and they still kick my ass, bastards, also I'm level 13 and still climbn'. Peace

5. nice, i was playing with shiest a few min ago. ill be on after the game, and a joint, so anybody fucking hit me up with an invite. gimme a voice message too though, bc all these fucking little kids these days, ya know.

6. I can't join the clan, but I'll be happy to play with you guys.

My username is exactly the same as it is here, TheNightGoes90. My level does not reflect my skill, as I just registered my account yesterday. Hit me up if you want to play.

7. i just wanna say that i better never catch any you using standby, i fucking leveled down the other cuz some faggots were pulling that shit. God it fucking pisses me off!

8. Yay! I think my room mate is going to buy an XBOX when he gets back this weekend. All I have to do is a little persuasive speaking to make sure he has halo2 and xbox live. mwahahahahaha! As much as I play halo2 I really need to have a copy in the apartment.

9. im in, when get Xbox live,my name will be SnakeyPirate.:smoke:

10. HAHA, ATHF fucking OWNs man!... and yea, im gonna be on in an hour, 10:00 pm central time, send me an invite homies. plumface_2002@hotmail.com

11. Hmmm... this is an old thread, but if any grasscity members wanna play..
    my gamertag is:

"granpa deuce"

my current stats are:

Double Team... 26
    Team Slayer... 29 [almost 30]
    Head to Head... 23
    Team Skirmish... 23
    Rumble pit... 23

Hit me up if anyone wants to play.. im on all the time
    peace
    aks

12. I'm EtrnallyPissd if anyone wants to play.

13. haha this is fucking crazy, i havent been on this site for almost 6 moths but i went on and now i see that the theread is alive again haha. my name is plumface2002 or captianugget420 hit me up niggas. im a 31 in ts and 22 in dblteam. im wated lhaha.

14. yo im up:tvera90