OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Last night at around 10:30pm. I picked up my buddy from someones house and he wanted Mcdonalds. He had his backpack which had alot of weed in it. So I drive over to Mcd and use my magic to get 3jr's and 2 large frys for $5. I go back to the car, start it up, and casually make a right turn out of Mcd. The lot beside mcd, a police car was pulling out but waited for me to pass first. As I was passing I realized my lights were off (I have to manually pull a knob to turn them on). So I get them on just as I'm passing him. He quickly pulled out behind me and follows me as I make a left turn. He got pretty close but never flicked his lights on. The whole time we were like OMGZ WTF?!. I guess he realized it was an honest mistake and saw me pull out because he make a u-turn... which I thought was illegal? But none the less it was a big relief! :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. nice car you have. i guess if you would of been pulled over and discovered, it the car would of been at the impound. and auctioned off. be carefull. your car is a hot item

3. Okay I read on this forum a lot and just created an account moments after my story just happened. I am currently shaken and in a very self hating mindset.

I am from (City) and my close friends and I always smoked at this very chill park. We have smoked in this location more than 50 times- over the span of 8 months. I recently moved to (College Town) to attend school, and came back to (City) to see my parents and close friends. My friends and I reunited at the park. I was carrying a brown paper sack (very stupid of me) which contained a dirty glass pipe, and a tightvac with 2-3 grams of weed. I smoked a bowl of the weed, and did not pass it around to other people. After the bowl, we stayed at the park for about 30 minutes until a cop car rolls up and shines its light on us. My paper sack was on the table, and I tried to think of ways to put it in my pocket, but there was no way to do so without the cops seeing me...So the two cops approach us with their flashlights and asked us what we are up to. Of course, they see my paper sack and lighter in my hand and take it from me and take out the pipe and tightvac. They asked me what the tightvac was and I responded automatically, "Well...it's plastic...". The officer opened the tightvac, and took out the sack. He asked what it was. I hesitated, but finally said, "It's marijuana", then they searched my clothing, but found nothing. They took my ID and one officer went to the car, while the other stayed. I asked him if I was being arrested, and he said no, and that he didnt even think if this was worth their time. At this point, the officers told my two friends they could leave. While I was waiting, I showed the officer my student ID to prove to him I was a student and very desperate. He asked me what classes I was taking and I told him. I then asked him: "What is your opinion on marijuana legalization?" And he responded, "Don't like it." I asked "Why?" He responded, "Cause it keeps me in business". I couldn't help but scoff. The other officer came out and gave me a citation for drug paraphernalia. I was told to dump out the weed and break the pipe, and did so in front of them. And they were on their way....

I am in the state of Texas where the charge for one ounce or less is 120 days jail time and $2,000 fine maximum penalty. I am just so overwhelmed that I did not go to jail. I've been there before and was so afraid I would have to go through that whole process again. I just started university and was so afraid my parents were going to hate me and think bad of me, and that I would have to quit school after working so hard to get there. But then again, I do have a citation for the pipe, which I believe is $500. I think I have the resources to take care of that...

This whole experience is just so surreal because my life could've gone to shit in an instant. Yet, here I am, in my bed at home.

4. 2 cops came to our dorm. one was tearing it apart looking for the weed and vape, and the other had us out in the hall... she started lecturing me on why i shouldn't leave my checkbooks lying around my dorm bc somebody could take it...

i guess in that case i shouldn't leave my laptop, television, watch, etc. lying around either. what a noob i am.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Last year when I was 17 I just got small bag of pretty fire kush from my dealer at the time and brought it inside my house. When I got in I was debating whether to smoke it right then or wait until later that night after my parents went to sleep . I decided to wait. Later that night my mom came home and everything was normal. Well my patience ran out soon after that and I rolled up a blunt of the good shit, grabbed my shit for a shower including the blunt and a lighter and headed for the bathroom. I hit the fan in the bathroom start smoking and blowing the smoke into the fan. My friend told me it was fool-proof with no smell so I was like fine. Well it was my first really good rolled blunt so it burned so damn slow. I was baked off my ass by the time I got done smoking it and the water in the shower was cold. I hopped in the shower for like 5 minutes did a quick soap and rinse and hopped out. I'd been in the bathroom for like 30 minutes at this point so I was worried my mom would be sketch because she was doing dishes and the water was cold as hell. Well I got out and as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom it just smelt like FIRE ass bud. I'm chillin in my room when my mom is walking around in the bathroom and I basically knew what was up. She came in the room asking me if I was smoking and I was denying it. She got my dad on the phone and he cussed me out telling me I had to leave. My mom came in my room yelling and screaming telling me to pack my shit so I get all my shit packed up and I have like jackets and shit on my back and like 3 big ass trash bags walking down the sidewalk. 3 cars pull up with their brights on and stop in front of me and the pigs get out laughing saying "WTF are you doing?" turns out mom dukes called the cops on me. They took me back into my house and asked if I had any weed on me and I was like yeah and gave them the bag, it was like a friggin .2 and they were like this is it??? I'm like yeah so they ask my mom you wanna keep him here or take him to jail. "Take him to jail" she says and they take me in and i spend a night in county, get indefinite probation, $3000 fine, and license suspension for 3 years all thanks to my mother

6. Well one time that I remember getting was when me and a friend where walking down the street with a beer in one hand and a joint passing between us. Well this was a pretty busy road and a cop just happend to pass by in the opposite direction. We thought that everything was all good but turns out the cop turned around. In the end we where arrested and charged with possesion of marijuana and open container.

7. This happened maybe a year ago, probably less. I was with a couple friends headed to the movies, and we were smoking bowls on the ride there. As soon as I got to the theater, the bowl was still going, and i was taking my hit, at the same time i was pulling into the parking lot and had just parked.

Just as I was blowing out the smoke, a cop pulled up a couple spaces away (not in a cop car), looked at me, and drove away. It was weird.. He saw me blow the hit out, and I looked him right in the eyes. But we just saw the movie and everything was fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This just made my day man. I love it, and you. :smoking:

9. ive never technically gotten burned by cops. once i got caught blazing at my school by teachers and they turned me over to the school cop and he wrote me a ticket. typical douchebag, he kept screaming at me because i didnt understand his questions (i was high lol). also i had to call my mom on his ghetto ass office phone and at first it didnt work and then my mom didnt answer. he thought i was fucking around so he said hed take me to the station if i didnt stop messing around. so i just gave him the phone and told him to call then, and he did and no answer. then he told me some weird random ass story about some mexican guy he pulled over and made these weird hand gestures and i fuckin tripped out lol.

10. A checkbook is much more convenient to steal than any of those items and also allows the thief to have access to the money in your bank account. I guess you just don't learn.

11. only had 1 time where i had to talk to the cops lol and i didnt do SHIT WRONG! so heres the story.

I was talking to my friend about smoking at his house latere in the night, and i told him i'd be in his driveway at like 11:30. I get there at 11:30 and wait for like 10 mins and then decide to pull out and wait on the curb outside his house. It's then i see his neighbors notice me sitting there. they started to randomly walk their dog on the street and then took their cell phone out next to my car and then turned around. By then i waited a few mins more and decided I was just gonna leave. A few minutes went by and I was still pretty high from smoking earlier and got paranoid and thought "fuck if i leave this neighborhood the cops are probably gonna stop me" so i went back to my friends driveway to wait a little more at least.
    A few minutes pass and low and behold i see not the police but the fucking sherrifs pull up into my friends street. I'm sweating a little bit at this point and i'm just thinking oh fuck! so i wait a few more minutes in my car and then eventually the sherriff gets out of the car so i get out of mine so she cant smell the inside of my car and search it lolz. By some act of god my friend came out of his house just as she was getting out of her car. She said she had a suspicious vehicle call and was just checking it out. Lol i told her i was just there to visit my friend and we both showed her our I.D.s and she let us go. I had my chron and bowl in my pocket the entire time lol.
    After that she left and then me and my friend smoked a fuck ton of weed and calmed down :)

12. #112 Green Piece, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    OK here's how I got arrested a few years ago by campus cops (real cops tho). I was a senior but I was in rough shape; very exhausted and worn out from full-time school plus working, plus living 45 minutes away from the school with my gf. I thought it was worth it but shit I was tired out a lot.

I was basically a commuting student, so in between classes I had nowhere to go. I wouldn't want to bother friends, so I'd go chill at various restaurants, stores etc. most days. Sometimes if I was really tired I'd nap in my car. LOL I don't know if most people would think that's really weird, but I can't say enough what a rough time I was going thru, and how tired I was all the time.

So this one day I had a few hrs to kill before my last class that night. At one point, I decided to nap in my car, in the student parking lot. Unfortunately I didn't have a parking permit b/c I didn't want to blow $70 or whatever it was; I normally just parked for free on side-streets and walked to campus. I never expected a lack of student parking permit to become an issue itself, b/c I could just move my car if someone complained, and I WAS a student anyways... There was no good place to be alone in that small town and not be bothered, and the student lot seemed as safe a place as any. Oh and it was cold so my car was running w/ heat blowing.

After napping a bit happily, I wake up to a cop shining his flashlight in my face and knocking on the glass. There were 2 of them standing outside w/ lights going.

I showed them my student ID and explained I napped b/c I was really tired b/w classes. Evidently this was very suspicious to them, which is why they came. The lack of student permit was suspicious.

Shining flashlights they managed to see tiny specks of green on the middle part of the front seat's middle console. My herb was hidden as usual; and I couldn't believe they managed to spot tiny crumbs of it, & the rest is history. They went thru all their bullshit questions, eventually searched the car & took everything, & put me handcuffed in the back of their car.

Being arrested once will make u more stealthy than ever before. Thankfully in the end it all blew over. Got reduced to a charge of disorderly conduct, which is not a crime, and which has nothing to do w/ drugs. Just some fines. Thank god I live in a state with "decriminalized" pot; tho it's all still illegal and not even any mmj yet. This is what decriminalized looks like; u still get handcuffed, arrested, court, then finally it blows over & it's just a bunch of fines. LOL

Also never told anyone I ever got arrested! After all the bullshit w/ the cops that night, they let me go on to class, fucking LATE. lol

13. It is three in the morning now, half an hour ago I was stopped by the cops ON MY BIKE. Not doing anything, just going home. Officer Rom**owicz asked me where I was going, where I lived, where I was coming from, the usual sh*t. I told him I was coming home from work, which was true but I had spent the last hour and a half at the bar (figured it was unwise to tell him that). Then he asked me for my license, which is where the story gets stressful. My only current license is from out of state, and silly me, I gave it to him because it was valid. "This is out of state, do you have a local ID?" I did, and handed him my expired in state ID. He looked at it, then starts saying that I am "being uncooperative", (which must be a cop buzzword) because he asked me for a current address and I gave him an out of state ID. And silly me, I said "but you asked for a license, and this is my only current ID!". Now Rom**owicz is rewriting history saying that he asked for my address.... Very frustrating.

Long story short, another patrol car rolls up, (I'm still in the middle of the road... ON MY BIKE! THE KIND WITH PEDALS!) the new guy is all "good cop". They ask to search my bag, which I decline at first on principle, then EVERYONE gets mean, telling me all kinds of repercussions, so I let them.

My chronic was not in my bag so I had nothing to worry about, but I did have a knife that was "illegal because it was over 4 inches", which they took... Bummer.

After a while, they let me go and I went home.

So here I am, fuming at the abrasive manner of the cops, thinking of things I should have said, sans knife. I wish there was a way to humble pigs and make them feel as small as they make others feel.

Idk, Imma just smoke a bowl and go to bed.

14. One time, I was visiting my friends in California from Japan, and we were out having some fun. We were in my friends rape van (we just call it that because it was those white plumber vans with no windows...) and we were having a smoke from his bong, and then had a couple joints. So we were driving down the road, my friend was driving high as shit. At this intersect, the light turns green, and we try to make a left hand turn, but my friend, being the toasted genius he was, decided to make his left hand turn... in to on coming traffic. We were lucky that there were no cars heading in our direction, but unfortunately, there was a cop there... who just pulled over someone else for speeding or something... I don't know about my friend, but the cop and I had meet eyes, and I freaked. I yelled "GET THE F-CK OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" My friend proceeded to drive over the little flower garden median, destroyed 2 rose bushes and sped down the road. Down the road, we quickly swerved in to a parking lot, turned off the car and slouched down in our seats. "what the f-ck... where is the cop? man I'm soo screwed... I'm gonna get caught, this going to be my second strike on my record... I have to go back to Japan tomorrow... I'm done.... we got a shit ton of weed, and a used bong with bong water EVERYWHERE.. We are soo f-ing screwed..." I whispered to my friend. "Is the cop coming? Man... he definitely saw us drive through that rose bush..." he whispered back. I don't know why we were whispering... we were in the van... we could be yelling at each other and nobody would hear us... So after about... 30 mins, we were all sober as hell, and since we didnt see any sirens flashing, or any police cars, we decided to go back home.

Honestly, after that... I don't ever want to smoke in his rape van... every again....

• Like Like x 1

15. HA! Funny sh*t.

16. When I was 17 I was storing my scale, grinder, and HUGE jar full of 2 OZs of Colorado Kush at a very good friends apartment for a couple days until I finished moving in my new house. For some reason he decided to sell a couple G's for me while I'm at work as long as I'll smoke him up a bit. Being the dumbass he apparently is he gets pulled over and the cop smells bud on in the car. They search his car and find two 1 g bags... This is where it gets weird. After they take him to the station they talk him into setting me up because he ratted me out. Keep in mind he is 21 and I am 17. They tell him to call me and have me come over to get the money. He calls and it's like 10 pm, im off work by now and he says he has the money for me. I told him I didn't want it, then he invites me over to smoke, so I say what the hell and have my gf take me over there. I do a very suspicious, crazy knock on the door like I always do (It is merely a joke and literally means nothing) 3 Cops open the door and have me step inside. They start questioning me and asking why I was there, I refuse to be honest and answer too many of their questions. They take my phone but it is locked so they ask me to unlock it, I do then proceed to delete all texts and calls. They take me and my girlfriend (who simply dropped me off) to the station then proceeded to question me from 11 PM to 1 AM. One cop knows me well from my old private school and is telling me that as long as I give up my dealer I wont go to jail. Of course I refuse, then a cop in a leather coat (undercover/off-duty) comes in and plays the bad cop talking about how I am going to jail for 4 years minimum since its a federal offense. Again I said I didn't do anything wrong and I just want to go home. They start looking at my phone and all they can figure out is how to look at pics and vids. Only bad part about that is there is a video of me taking a massive 10 second bong rip on a double perc. :smoke: I calmly explain to them that I smoke tobacco out of water pipes because its smoother. Finally at 2:30 AM I get to leave the station on account of being underage and a lack of evidence. But not before they charge me with possession, intent to deliver, paraphernalia, and 2 others I can't think of. Anyways to end this LONG story quickly, my lawyer sent a letter saying that it was entrapment and they drop all charges without even as much as a slap on the wrist. My "friend" was charged with possession and running a drug house but I don't even care cause honestly I'm not the type of person to rat anyone out and obviously he is so he got what he deserved... Never been in trouble due to my own stupidity but have been pulled over with 2.5 ozs after that fiasco but they couldnt smell it.

17. this happened just yesterday.

so lately ive been smoking in my car since i cant smoke at home anymore and i was just chillin after smokin 2 bowls and i had my seat reclined and i was listening to music. all of a sudden i hear the sound of someone coming closer to me, the sound of someone riding their bike. so i look up and its these 2 cops on bikes. i look out the window and one of em said to me 'are u alright' and i was like 'yeah' and hes like 'just makin sure' and they ride off.

so i was a bit sketched out, i had my bong hidden in the back with a shirt over it and after i seen them get on their radios and start talkin about somethin, i couldnt hear because they were too far away but i thought they might be callin for a cop car to come search me or someshit but then why did they not say anything to me? they way the cop asked me he kind of had a look on his face like he knew i was high.

anyway i got the fuck outta there and went home.

18. dude you either get mad money or idk but people ik who get ounces of dank either have a birthday or are sellin the shit haha like i love smoking mad bud but if its good all you really need is few bongs or a blunt and youl be good like smoking that much is almost wasteful sometimes

19. i remember when me and a few friends were just skating and chilin and i was rolling the blunt and had my bowl so we could smoke that too but we like saw these little ass girls try to talk to us and we were smoking so we tried to hide that shit and then they just ran away. but when we were pullin out a fuckin cop stops us andof course my friends hands werent visible to the cop so he pulls the gun on my friend and we all just get mad sketched out. so were sitting there and another cop pulls up and they start talking and me and all my friends were like dude fuck were fucked haha i had like a quarter ounce too and my pipe so i was like dude im bout to go to jail fuck. but when the cops comes to the window i presume hes gonna be like u boys been smokin any marijuana lately? but he asks u guys been pickin up any little girls lately? and were all like relieved almost like wtf no? haha and they were like sniffing and looking around in the car to see if we had weed just sitting around but thank god i had all that shit in my pockets but me and my friends were like so relieved haha

20. Teflon skin; Invincible
    N when the cops come I turn Invisible.