OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. My friends and I were smoking a jay earlier today and one of them saw a few guys jumping over someone's wall, so he called the cops and went home after the jay. An hour later I'm watching a movie trying to relax after another nice doobie when my dogs start barking. They carried on for 10 minutes which is unusual so I went to turn off the lights in the main room so I could check what was up outside. As I'm trying to see through the window a flicking flashlight comes through the window and right next to me. I had no idea what was going on, I thought we were getting broken into so I ran to the other side of the house to get somewhere safe to call the police when my grandmother opens the gate because there was a car there (helping what I thought was a robbery) when a cop car drives in along with 5 cops armed with R5 assault rifles when another cop comes from another side, also with an assault rifle. It turns out they had the wrong house for the call and what I thought was a guy breaking into my house was a cop shining his light inside to see what was up

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #4022 mecob3, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
    this happened to me last week...we had just finished closing up at work and were blowin on some daaank white widow...then one of my coworkers mentions going on the roof of our work and of course being the high fucks we are we all do it...climb the roof, up there for about 5 mins and then 3 squad cars roll up and circle the building so we climb down, were all lined up against the wall on the side of the building and my homie had a gram on him O_O thankfully we didnt get searched but we really fucked up cause a restaurant across the street ended up getting robbed that night and they just thought we were robbing the store...we had our uniforms on though? dont know how they didnt smell the dank tho:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  3. M

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anybody here from VA, Woodbridge area?

5. My cop story is from Friday just gone

My parents were away for the weekend (I'm 24) I invited my best friend round for some beers a smoke and to play ps4 with me, he came round at 4pm we started drinking and smoking till 1am we went to sleep and at 3am we both woke up to some drunk/drugged up man knocking my door, my friend rang the police they came within 5 minutes and arrested the dude me and my friend was armed with baseball bats and the police start asking us what has happened and try to come into my front room, (the front room had my bong and weed in it lol) I talked them down saying its a shit hole in my living room and they just asking me outside what happened then they arrested the dude who knocked my door, me and my friend ended up smoking till 7am when he left it was an eventful night :laughing:

6. I had been living in the area for only a couple months and had just bought a carbut I don't have a license so I simply took my old plate and stuck it on my new car well my girlfriend grew up here so she had some connects and called me in a Q of some gas the guy told us to meet him at Jack in the box around 9pm so that was no problem we meet up and it weighs good so we roll out to Walmart my girl goes inside and I cruise the parking lot local boys see me with anout of state tag and follow me as we leave now something told me before we left the parking lot to hide the sack in my lil stash spot so I did and sure enough he pulled me over in a CVS parking lot tells me why he stopped me and asks if there's anything in the car (says it smells like pot) I say no and he goes through the routine of the classic give it up and I'll let you go I give him nothing long story short he flipped the car and just could not for his life find my stash but says it smells like a just smoked in there which I hadn't never could find it so he let us go warning drugs were not tolerated In this area was so ecstatic got home and rolled an extended and faced it

7. #4027 MrNewbMcMuffin, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Nothing too exciting but when my bro drove me and this other dude home from a party after I greened out hard he got pulled over. It was a stop to make sure people weren't driving drunk or high because everyone knew about co-stag so the cop was asking him questions. He asked if any of us were on anything (especially me and the other guy because we were acting weird) and my friend said that we were a little drunk and that he was our DD. Cop didn't buy that at all because my eyes were red as hell and I was giggling. Thankfully he let us go and told us to have a good night while also praising me and my friend for getting home safely. Not a huge fan of cops but the ones where I live are actually pretty chill. I also walked past a cop while walking home high one time at 2:30 in the morning and waved at him. He waved back and I walked the rest of the way home trying not to panic.

8. This started in High School:

I was the average fuck-up kid and the trouble maker, everybody knew me for the things I did and constantly getting in trouble, sexually harassing students, moaning in the hallways, pretending to snort cocaine in class. You name it. I had a really good reputation for it too, everybody expected me to do some hilarious shit.

Previously a couple weeks ago that day, a police officer came to the school and the principle spoke with me about these actions, and if I don't stop I will possibly be sent to the Juvenile detention Center.

So then there were reports or rumors of me that I had cocaine in my pocket, and ironically before I start, I had Marijuana seeds on me, one Blue Dream strain (10x) and Granddaddy Purple (10x) I came from a fight from my parents house and they told me to stay with my friend for a couple days. So I had to hide everything before my parents search my room and find it. I put a P.H Tester in my bag, and the marijuana seeds in a little baggie.

I was called up the principals office that exact day and I was thinking in my head "FUCK, WHY THIS DAY?" My heart was racing, because I knew I was gonna be fucked. I had both baggies in my left pocket. I was thinking about putting it up my ass because I knew there wouldn't search there, but the " Supervision of Students " Was right behind me. My stomach dropped and I felt like shit.

So then I walk into the room and they told me to empty out everything, my pockets, shoes, hoodie, everything. They saw me trying to hide something in my pocket because the fucking string of the baggie was sticking out. Just so you know, I put both the baggies in one of those black bags where you protect your glasses in, that's what they noticed.

And just as soon as I pulled it out, I kept repeatedly telling them it were sunflower seeds. It took them like 10 minutes to figure out what it was ( Haha )

Once they found out, they told everyone in the office to call the cops.

It took about 20 minutes for them to arrive, then they sat down had a talk with me about where and how I got these marijuana seeds. I told them I found it in the ghetto side of town, (they believed that part) But then I said I found them dropped by the sidewalk near graffiti, they weren't buying the story at all and calling me out on bullshit. They confiscated all the baggies, and searched my bag then they found the P.H Meter, they asked what it was for and I said it was to test water. Then the principal went on google and looked up " P.H Meter on marijuana seeds " and instantly found articles of it.

The police officer took the P.H Meter and the baggies, and they said they have no reason to cuff me UNLESS I was selling it. Then I would've gone to Juvenile Detention Center for Months. Luckily they let me off.

After this, I was suspended for 15 days (2 weeks) and when I came back almost EVERYBODY Looked at me weird, teachers lost respect for me and I no longer had the reputation I did before.

That was that, thank you for letting me share.

9. Cops are usually pretty chill about it up in Canada. One time I thought I was going to get busted but I managed to stuff what I had in my bra and there was no way the male cop was going to risk harrassment allegations by sticking his hand down there haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. My friend got arrested for taking a swing at a cop when he and his girl got caught fuckin in the park. He wasnt going to get busted on the weed but then he kept yelling ''where's my weed, you better not touch my weed''...... so he got that too. The cops were asking if the kid had history of mental shit lol I couldn't stop laughing because I was also high off my ass with weed. They did not give a shit about it as long as I wasnt fuckin a girl in a park and then tryin to fight cops....

This was also about 35 years ago so shit was different..

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. uh...why were you in the park with your friend and his girlfriend while they were having sex? that's the only question I have from that story :p

13. #4033 Rezerg, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    It was a bunch of us actually. Just bein kids lol. They snuck off and two minutes later caught.

14. I had a few tokes with my buddy out of my one hitter, and then we decided to walk around town. We were at the crosswalk then we saw a cop car drive by, my buddy then walked the other way saying: NO NO NO NO NO! The cops knew but just kept driving. I’m lucky I didn’t get caught cause of that fucker

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #4035 SloopFroggyFrogg, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    This was back in 2001 in Orlando. I was in a park with a friend of mine and these two girls we had been dating. The girl I was with left us earlier on because her parents wanted her to do some family thing, so it was my friend, his girlfriend, and I smoking a blunt. The park was near her neighborhood and it was beginning to get dark. We kept asking her if it was cool to be in the park. A lot of those neighborhood parks have rules about no one being allowed after dusk; she said it was fine.

10 minutes after that question had been answered, here comes a cop. He says he came because of reports of people being in the park after dark. We talked to him and said we didn't know because we weren't from the area. Everything seemed cool. Then a 2nd cop showed up. My friend and I began to panic because a 2nd cop showing up usually means someone's going to jail. The first cop continued to talk to my friend and I, while the 2nd cop pulled the girl aside.

A few minutes after those two had their conversation, the 2nd cop comes to us and starts asking me all about weed (I was the one who provided the weed for the blunt). He kept pressing and pressing and pressing and pressing me about weed. I had about an 1/8 in this little pocket inside the waistband of my shorts (surfer shorts). I weighed out the options in my head and knew that they knew what I was holding and that if I tried to deny, they'd get K9 to show up. I told the cop that I had weed, told him it was in my surfer pocket. He promptly pulled the weed out.

After taking the weed, he looked at the amount and told me that if I had anything else on me, I should admit it. I told him I just had a couple of blunts, but there's nothing wrong with that since there's nothing illegal about cigars. He searched my car and found nothing but a few soda bottles with sips of soda left in the bottom and the cigar box with the remaining blunts. He said he wasn't gonna arrest us because between ecstasy, heroin, and gang violence, an Orlando PD officer shouldn't waste his time on the paper work for just an 1/8 of weed. I thanked him.

Leaving to go get something to eat, the girl admitted that she got scared and told the cop about smoking the blunt and that I had the weed. I said I was craving Chinese and wanted to hit up this good buffet that was on the other side of the city. Everyone agreed that it sounded like a good idea. After eating, the girl went to the bathroom, my friend and I paid the bill and left her there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I
    im surprised you fed the rat bitch.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I was close to getting caught because I decided to toke with this stupid stupid person who just never listens. I picked this girl up and we decide to head to this scenic hill to smoke some joints. We get back from smoking the joints and decide to smoke some bowls in the car. We finished the second bowl so this girl is cleaning it out preparing for the next one, and I peep a cop pulling into the parking in my mirror. I CALMLY inform her that there’s a cop and he’s just going to make a u turn and I remember how I SPECIFICALLY said “don’t move around just put it in between your legs and cover with thighs and get on your phone.” At this point they turn at the end of the parking and have a clear view of us so the girl... literally dives her head under the window and violently stashes everything under the seat meanwhile I’m going what are you doing don’t you know that’s how cops know something is up? (I watch a lot of cops.) I tell her “now they’re going to pull up I know it.” They pull up on my side, I open my window and they theirs. “Ladies what are you doing here today?” And the funniest moment, at the same exact time I said “sitting” and the stupid friend goes “looking up directions.” I full on turn my head and upper body away from the cops to look at her and give her a huge exaggerated shrug and turn back around to them lmaooo. They just go “alright ladies have a nice day,” and leave. I later told her that she’s stupid if she thinks they didn’t know we were doing something, but now she knows to not freak out. We were also 2 White girls sitting in my moms new Benz which currently has been driving over 6 months without a headlight without getting pulled over, where in our old corolla we would’ve gotten pulled over in at least a week, so that probably had something to do with it.

18. I'm high. As. Fuck.

That is all. "Drops mic" I'm up out the bitch!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

19. Alright so one time me and my buddy just picked up around 3 grams of concentrate and I rolled a few joints in the car while driving. Sparked one up and we were crusing at 55 and very calmy and laughing(I was pretty stoned) said roll up the windows man hotbox this shit. So he does and a cop pulls in the next lane in front of us and real quick I hold the burning joint under the seat as he's driving by. And my buddy wasn't paranoid at all he was chill as fuck too. So the cop drove right past us and we turn on my street to go home and somehow that cop didn't notice a car full of cannabis smoke. And somehow didn't smell it I guess but that cop was a few feet away from a burning joint. So I don't know what miracle happened to me but nothing happened to us man it was fucking amazing. It was slick we were all laughing and telling our friends it was a good time actually.

20. I could be totally wrong but if I had to make
    An educated guess??

“said roll up the windows man”

J