OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. They can do that because it is an illegal substance, even residue on a pipe is illegal. Just be glad they didn't take you to jail because you got off easy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. So this was a month or so ago and me and a couple friends had just bought a gram and were gonna pick this other dude up at a local foodchain. Now for some backstory, my friend Tiffany earlier that day told me about how she almost hit a cop car on the way home from work, and she said the only reason she didn't get pulled over was because he was busy with something else. Flash forward we pull into the restaurant parking lot, it had just turned dark, so it wasn't really that late for teenagers to be out on a saturday night. One problem: there's a cop car. Tiffany isn't that worried at first, but then she sees the cop walking out the building and flips the fuck out, screaming, "That's the guy i almost fucking ran over!!" So before the cop has a chance to even look at her car, she speeds the fuck out of the parking lot and we start driving around this maze like neighborhood, the whole time expecting the policemen to come after us (even tho he hadn't seen us lol). We got so fucking lost in that suburb we had to use gps to get out and pick up our friend in time, and thankfully the cop wasn't there when we pulled back up. Later that night we made a makeshift bong and hotboxed in one of the rich neighborhoods of town, surprised we didn't get the cops called on us then lol

3. Imma tell yall about a night last year drive thru in nout. I came back from exercising took a shower then smoked 2 joints almost a gram each fat ones. Then got in my car to drive to in n out, got there ordered my stuff got it and then instead of chilling in the parking lot at in n out and eating I drove across the street to an empty lot to chill to tunes and eat my food then go back home.

Now the interesting part:

My car is dark black coupe tined windows all around. tinted headlights to dark black, murdered out car. I'm parked with my lights off. I smell like smoke badly, eyes are very red. I'm high af. But I'm feeling fine just high.

Anyways a cop rolls up and stops his car behind me for what felt like 90 seconds. He flashed his lights I just sat there turned my music off and took a bite out of my burger.

At this point my heart rate going crazy and I'm feeling weird af spooked out hardcore. Thinking I'm fucked, also I forgot to add that I forgot my license at home! No ID in a shady looking whip ! Sketchy as fuck.

Anyways the cop then goes to my right andflashed his car headlights through my car and when hes doing that I think im going to take a big bite out of my burger so maybe he leaves me alone. So I do that, and he clearly sees me eating my burger. After that is registered he drives off.

I was freaking out hardcore internally, after he left I finished my burger and bounced thru a backroads route to avoid any cars. Spooky as fuck though.

4. #4004 Bears420, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    becareful

• Like Like x 1
  5. So a undercover in a gold car and a cop in a cruiser pull in front of my neighborsbirs house.

I start to watch and see what's going on, as I had just came home with my dad grabbing take out.

Undercover was talking inside the window of the cruiser then all of a sudden turns around and points towards my house.

Right then and there I went out to see what was going on. The undercover asked about me just getting out of my white truck, which I replied yes. I then said what's going on, he said nothing. I then asked if I should keep an eye out for anything, again he said nothing is going on. I turned around and went back in my house.

He then pulled a house down and continued to talk. Then sat at the end of my street for another 10 minutes. ....

Next time I have a problem I won't call the cops since any issue going around my house is none of my business. And if they want to talk about me and scout my house I could really give a shit less , I don't break any laws.

Douchebags all of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeppers better not to say a damn thing to them then, They are just bullies with Badges period.
    Hope all works out well for you.
    You have to say, they have authority and power, and then they say they don't power Trip, I believe all it is a power trip..... it is really a shame they have to do this shit.......

7. Lucky it locked but...
    There was a 25 yr veteran cop who got fired for smacking around some kid who he suspected of doing something in a parking lot because the kid had a .22 rifle in his back seat. Cop smacked the kid and took his key to search the car
    The cop only got arrested and fired because the kid was secretly recording the video

especially regarding searches. Its always favored towards the cop, unless you provide video proof they screwed up they can always say magic cop words that allow them to do anything they want under the fear of weapons/drugs, destroyed evidence

Just because you dont consent usually doesnt mean shit if they can find a way around that
    I got cuffed and searched and later released because the cop thought I had drugs/weapons in my car
    Didnt consent but that cop said he didnt need to because he has probable case/suspicion and I was in the car at the time so everything gets searched.

They also cannot search your pockets unless they feel you have weapons/drugs. Almost all cops ignore that and go into your pockets regardless- only a video evidence will support the victim

I hate to say this but a cop who spent their day by their oath and our rights would have not much to show

A police officer is a profession and with that comes performance ratings
    If a cop cannot come up with arrests, tickets, traffic stops than it shows on their performance

Cops will arrest people they know will get off in court because it keeps their arrest statistics up so they can be promoted

• Like Like x 1
  8. so... yesterday i went to smoke in a park with a friend. on my way there, suddenly 2 cops are walking in front of me (near another park, its realy unusual to see cops there) and i was almost shitting my self. had about a gram open in my pocket so had a nice weed smell.. but they just kept walking... i was scared as fuk

9. I saw this thread yesterday and ended up having an encounter with the police today :mellow: my friends and I were driving to a park to walk my one friends dog when my friend stopped the car to ask them for directions when they told us that a car of the same type and color had been causing problems around the area and told us to get out. The one had his hand on his gun while the other searched. My friend had a JAR full of bud and put it under the car seat. The police first found a machete (I know this sounds really suspect but The areas that my friend works in are dodgy and you need something for protection) and then they found the weed. They then got on the radio, I didn't hear much of what they said but when they got off they told us that we're all under arrest. Then they told us they were joking :eek:. They took pictures of us and took the weed and machete then told us that if they see us here again the will stop us and if they find stuff we'll do time. But today was a good day since we got off. By the way they scanned the license plate and it came out clean so we were good on that too.

10. #4010 Jayden82, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    i think you need to chill out if that shit scared you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Alright so my car was in the shop getting repaired and the dealership had given me a loaner car to use while it was getting fixed. I was at my buddy's house smoking and left and was on my way home. I had about 2 grams and a pipe in the door pocket of the car. As I'm driving past a parking lot I see a cop sitting in there. Don't think anything of it and keep driving. All of a sudden I look in the mirror and he is right on my ass and then the lights come on. I pull over and he comes up to the window and says he pulled me over because one of the license plate lights on my car were burned out. I explained to him that it was a loaner and I was not aware of that. He thought I was acting nervous and asked why. I said I wasn't. He said ok I'll be back and goes back to his car. Comes back to my window and let's me know I have a expired license and then he asked if that's why I was acting nervous. I said yeah I've been meaning to get it renewed. He says ok well your going to have to get a ride home and the car is gonna have to be moved off the road. I said ok can I pull it into that parking lot? It wasn't even 200 feet away. He said no I have to drive it you can't drive without a expired license. I was very nervous at that time. I open the door and the cop gets in the car and slams the door shut and you can hear the pipe make a clink sound. I was thinking oh shit but he doesn't think anything of it. Moves the car locks it and gives me the keys. My buddy came and picked me up and we drove around for a while and then went back to the car and got the pipe and weed and smoked a bowl on the way to his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have ONE stories for you today.
    I tend to ramble so please try and stick with me.

This story takes place three years ago when I was 16, 19 now. I went to an average public High School in a small suburb in southeastern Wisconsin. There are a few food places (McDonalds/Qdoba/etc.) and some office buildings near by. The First time I got caught I was at school. NEVER SMOKE DURING OR ON SCHOOL GROUNDS.

Anyways on to the story I got grounded the previous week for staying out past my curfew. So being the dumba** I am, I wanted to skurn with my bros. My parents wouldn’t let me hangout with my friends after school so I had to figure out another way to get high with my friends. I figured the best way was during school hours. Looking back on this I realize it was really dumb and I thought I was invincible because I had never gotten caught before. My two other friends and I talked about the idea and made a plan to sneak out of school during our lunch hour, smoke two whole blunts in our hour long lunch period, walk back to school and we expected to be ok for the rest of the day.

So my lunch hour rolls around and keep in mind we don’t have open campus which means we are not allowed to leave the school campus. So me and my two friends left during our lunch hour. We walked to the strip mall and they had this small office building that absolutely no one ever goes into. We figured no one would be there now because it was lunch time so all of the business people were at lunch. So we go in here and my friend that brought the bud brought a ¼. Me and my other friend were like, “What the hell dude?” Having weed on you during school is the absolute dumbest thing you can possibly do. Anyways he rolls up the two blunts in the bathroom of the office building but then we noticed more and more people started coming in. So we left and went to this wooded area not to far from where we were. We smoked both of those blunts. After we were done, we had about 30 minutes left till we had to sneak back into the school for our sixth hour.

We start walking back to the school knowing it is going to be at least a fifteen minute walk. We are high out of our minds and I barely remember half of the walk back to the school. Knowing we smell very bad I ask if either of my friends had cologne. I brought some but I FORGOT it in my locker. Now is when I was getting scared. I knew we smelt bad and I knew I had to find someway to smell better. We are on the block of our school now and We have to find a way back into the school. I call my good friend Chastity and she said she would come open the door for us.

So we are waiting by the door and we have about 10 minutes left in the period and the principal sees us outside of the door. Keep in mind we walked around to the back of the school to avoid staff members from seeing us. He comes and opens the door wondering why three of his students are outside. He opens the door immediately smelling the weed and we all head to the office. They split me and my other two friends up and now we are all in separate rooms. Not knowing what to do I lie and say we didn’t smoke anything. My other two friends fessed up right away. I knew I couldn't go to jail or anything because I didn’t have anything on me but then I remembered that my other friend still had the rest of that ¼ he brought to school with him. So our School Resource Officer (SRO) came and took him to jail where he stayed till his mom came and picked him up. I had to stay in the office until 3:10, when school let out, and then my mom came and picked me up. From that point on things were never the same. It was the day before Thanksgiving break started and I was suspended for three days, so I basically had a 7 day break off of school. I was grounded for a few months but that was it.

13. Hell yeah man.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

14. one of the advantages of being a girl... cops usually leave me alone!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Never driving high ever again.

Long story short I was coming back from the grocery store, I took a bunch of hits (blue dream) from my dugout while driving down the countryside road that I live on, from entering it's about a five minute drive from the start to my house.

Well about 2 minutes from my house I turned a corner and I saw the dreaded flash of a blue and red light. I've lived here for 10 years and I've only seen 1 police car driving down this back road. There were 2 police cars pulled over with their lights on. Somebody must have called em on me.

I was panicking because my eyes were pretty red, my beard and the car smelt like burnt weed, 100% was fucked. So I pulled over behind them , turned everything off turned on my flashers. They drove off.

I'm an idiot.

16. I got somewhat two cop stories, mainly near misses.

I was down at a farm in Texas and my aunt called up a friend who was 420 friendly (my aunt is the coolest), and me and him we burn a joint and we get to know each other for a bit. Later on, we drove into the town to grab some Chinese food at a buffet. As I was filling my plate, I turned around and I saw this Texas State Trooper behind me with his big cowboy hat on and a big smile. Nervously, I nod at him and I just go back to my table. Throughout dinner, I was a bit paranoid because I was trying to "be lowkey", and my aunt noticed, and she told me the only time a cop would arrest you is if you had weed on you. So I just calmed down, ate my eggrolls, and went back for seconds. Needless to say, I didn't have any problems with him, he just grabbed some food and ate.

About 2 months later, I went back to my hometown in Arkansas to hang out with some friends of mine. One day, I was just outside smoking a bowl and playing GTA San Andreas (having a little flashback of the old days) and my brother suggested we go to this new Mexican restaurant that just opened. I said "Sure why not," and we headed up there. When we got there, I noticed there were two cop cars in front. By then, I grew some balls and I wasn't really nervous, in fact me and my bro we were having a conversation about the Dodge Charger cop cars. Then, as we get in, I noticed that one of the cops that were about to leave was the county sheriff. And the county sheriff in my home county was the most corrupt and conservative sheriffs in the the entire State of Arkansas. He turned around, saw my brother and my stoned looking ass and just nodded and said hello. I said "How ya doin?" and he nodded and went on. Sure enough, he didn't notice anything, but I did try some good as hell fajitas that day as well.

17. I never got cought by a cops but 1 time came close to it lol..

So on my way home after a night of partying, smoking weed and drinking some beers early on in the evening i passed by some cops doing breath tests for alcohol. Of course they pulled ME over. I was practically sober by this point but this made my heart race like hell lol. Mind you i still had some weed in my bag which was on my back seat so was pretty anxious about the police officer smelling something.
    I just stayed casual, the breath test was clean and they let me move on, i said have a good night.
    Then i came home and smoked some more :RoorRip:

18. Coming home from the bar around 3-4am , having a great night at this bar called "Slick Willies" about 10 miles from where I live. All the floozies go there, so I said fuck it, thirsty thursday baby! Wooo.

After the nights about done, I had about 12 beers out at the bar, which is Normal for a Bills fan in Buffalo, NY.

Driving home in 2 feet of snow (Dead in the middle of January below the great lakes). I'm driving a Grand Prix 2002 going 40mph in the snow, just blasting my way threw it because that's what we do in snowy states. Full throttle, fuck it, just go. So i'm coming around the bend about a mile away from my house, and my back end on my Grandprix slides out! I spin around at 40mph , slam and crush the whole back of my car right into the guard rail.

Here's the kicker, it's around 3:30 am, my cars still running after I hit the guard rail, i'm a little dizzy, get my consciousness back, look around, GREAT! no cop lights, so I rev my engine with a half crushed car (Crushed up until the back tire wells) my car starts moving! I'm fucking flippin a shit, happy as hell, then right before I turn onto a Street that leads into my development, BAM LIGHTS FLY ON!!! Being that I was completely drunk, I say to myself "Fuck him, i'm making a run for it) Well, I'm far as fuck ahead of him, he's being cautious in the snow, whatever. I go to turn onto MY STREET and my breaks don't work! So I slide threw someones front fucking lawn, and then I had no chance, the cop was behind me pointing the gun at my car, it was all fucked. So I get out of the car because fuck him i'm drunk, and wave my license at him, "SEE ITS RIGHT HERE", he tells me to get back into my car so I did.

To tip the night off, I did a Sobriety test next to a ditch, and I accidentally slid down into the ditch and the Officers were laughing at me. I'd laugh at me too. Whatev.

There it is, BAM, dirty laundry on the internet.

Lost my license for 3 months and paid 3,000$ in fines/lawyer fee's after that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. several weeks ago i smoked with a neighbor who lives right next to me, after that i leave and visit another friend who lives on the other side of the complex. After me and the other friend hit a bowl or two we see a cop car driving out back onto the road and quickly flashing it's siren at someone to make them get out of the way. 10 or 20 mins later my own mother of all people calls and says they were at our place, looking in the door and trying to get a view inside the house wtf? She comes to the door and asks can i help you? they tell her someone reported the smell of weed. According to her after a few minutes of banter they get a call on the radio about a shooting and book it out of there.

What really strikes me is why they were sent to my door even though not one puff of smoke has gone up in there. And why i could of potentially been accused even though i was never there. Iv'e lived in this complex for over a year. Theres always at least two families living in my building and i tend to smell hella dank coming from some other neighbor i dont know. So why target me?

20. A few years back me and my friends were still teens and we heard you could get weed in a certain part of town. If you just stood around, it was there. So we tried it and sure enough it only took us about 2 minutes and we were already offered some. So my friend got the guys number. And the next time he called him and offered for him to come over to his place to collect. So he went and apperently his basement was stacked with loads and loads of boxes off it. Anyway so, the next time we went over I was there. And a cop opened the door. He brought us inside and didn't tell us who he was. Until he closed the door and we realised the place was right in the middle of being raided. Luckilly we weren't carrying anything and got off with a scoulding.