OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Actually if they REALLY wanted to be dicks they would've charged them, instead of letting them walk. Just saying.

• Like Like x 1
  2. almost got caught by cops, they tried to follow me but i got away. true story

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you have a tiny amount of weed and a cop threatens a drug dog. ALWAYS call his bluff. It costs them soooo much money to bring out a drug dog and to search, but for less than a gram? Either way, they get your weed. Might as well make them work for it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Results day for our end of year exams before university.

My friends picked up bud, they needed a grinder so called me out to smoke with them. I come out with the grinder and we proceed to walk to the park. *Incoming stupidity* My friend decides it a good idea to start rolling on the street, I take blame for not questioning his indiscretion btw lol. So were rolling up on this street, then we see a silver car, possibly a ford slow down approaching us. What got us going was the two smoking hot chicks that looked at as very inquisitively. Being teenage guys the usual 'those chicks are checking us out' comments started flying around. They stop the car. Get out and stand up. We see handcuffs around their waist and think FUCK!. The undercover policewomen come towards us and could already see whats up and proceed to search us.

We throw the grinder into the bush but they find the baggie in my friends pocket. In the end my friend gets a caution as well as the two lady coppers making fun of the lame quality of the weed they had picked up.

Morale of the story, well ive probably made that obvious already. Everything we did was begging for us to get caught :(

5. Sounds like the cops wanted your pot for themselves. Happened to me a long time ago, almost the same scenario except we were parked in a park, having a smoke out with the windows up. Cops pull up next to us, we put the windows down real quick and smoke pours out the window right into the cops face. There werre four of us in the car and we all denied there was any pot. Cops made us get out of the car and then proceeded to destroy the inside of my car looking for the weed... except my buddy had it in his shorts, or so I thought. It was getting dark and after maybe 20 minutes the cops were getting a little frustrated with us and were about to let us go when one of them shines their flashlight behind us in the grass and sees the bag my buddy threw behind us. Cops got all cocky and shit saying that they found the evidence, took our names and shit and still let us go.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. To OP, listen to Postal Blowfish. Also, the cops totally bullshitted you and you fell for it.

Just an FYI, the cops must be pretty damn stupid because you can't lace cannabis with that drug that begins with an L. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. So yesterday I was coming home from blazing with a friend. I had picked up a quarter that was probably the last bit of weed from that dealer's strain so he threw some of his own personals in there to make up for it. Anyways, I go through a park near my house, because I always go through there and figure hey time to blaze some more before going to bed. I stop and sit in a field with my bike my back pack and my slurpee and just lie down on my backpack with it as a pillow. I open my eyes to red and blue lights and two cops asking me questions.

First thing I get asked is if I'm drunk. Obviously I reply no, and he asks if I'm high. I was up until they decided to kill my buzz. Then the douchy one asks to look in my back pack and I say no there's some personal stuff. So he's like I'm gonna do it anyways hurr hurr derp. I told him I don't consent and he goes through and dumps my grinder and throws my stash on the ground and opens every fucking zipper which was really annoying to close after. He finds my pipe and grinder and puts them on the ground by the weed.

The two cops then proceed to tell me the dangers of ganja and I tell them the lack of dangers of using it. Then Mr. Douchy tries to get all deep and meaningful with me saying hey you won't think dope is so great when you are 45 and still smoking it.

I mean really, give me a break. All they did was make me dump my stash, but still. That's fucking annoying, having an enforcer of the law trying to justify the law.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It was a Friday afternoon. Me and 2 other friends were going up North to a few lakes to go fishing and smoke a lot of weed and drink some beers. All these lakes are on gravel roads and deep in bush so I was not worried about any cops or getting in any trouble, and if I did get pulled over I felt like I would know exactly what to do and I would get off scar free.

We had already gone to one lake and were going farther in to go to the next one after no bites. I was driving along and then I see this black truck in the distance and as soon as it sees me the blue and red lights are on. I had just drank within the last 2 hours three beer or so and had 3 26's of beer laying on the floor in the passengers side. I also have a full pill bottle of weed, and I wasn't sure what to do with it or how close he was to my window, so I casually put it in the door jam. I slam on my brakes and the cop is already out of his vehicle, and i slide right past him in the mud, splashing the cop and getting him all muddy.

He walks up to my window and notes on how I splashed him but it was his fault. He sticks his head in my window and says that he can smell alcohol in the vehicle and asks if we have any open liquor, which we don't. My friend who is 19 in the passenger seat (who has previous offenses for weed) notes to the cop that we do have some but its not opened. He tells me to quickly get out of my vehicle for him and I get nervous as fuck at this point.

I jump out of the vehicle, take my keys, shut my door and lock it. He says give me your keys and I didn't want to say no, so I handed him them, he opens up my car and starts looking through it. He asks my friends their names. As hes doing this, another cop walks up to me and says "Are you aware your vehicles plates are expired and you are unregistered?" I just slump and say "I didn't know officer, this is my dads vehicle, I had no idea the plates were expired." He says he can have this vehicle towed right now at our expense.

Meanwhile, the other cop whose searching is looking through the back and finds a black case. He asks what it is and my friend says "I don't know, tackle or something?" As hes about to open it he says "You guys smoking any dope today?" I say no officer, as he opens it and finds a completely resin-filled pipe. He asks me whose it is and I say I have no clue, as it was not mine. He asks me again whose it is and I just say it must be one of theres because its not mine and I have never seen it before. He just puts it back in the back seat.

He then looks at my door and instantly grabs the pill container. I am ready to die right about now, heart pounding. He turns to me and says and whose is this? All I can say is mine sir. He says okay. He proceeds to tell me about how bad this whole situation is, and I could have my vehicle towed, marijuana charges, and a $1500 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle. I am baked out of my mind and just feeling like this could never happen to me. He asks me if we had just came from the other lake, I said yes we threw a few casts, didn't catch. He says all three of you fishing? I say yes. He goes and asks for our fishing licenses. My friend in the back seat is 17, on probation, and did not have a fishing license. The cop asks him if he was fishing, he said no, the cop told him he was lying and said he had one more chance, he said he was and the cop took his fishing rod and tackle.

He writes him up a fine and tells me to come to the truck. He tells me I'm just doing everything wrong and I am stupid as hell for doing this. He says legally I shouldn't be driving my vehicle. The officer starts saying that hes going to have to turn my illegal narcotics in, and their going to ask him where he got it from, and he will have to say it was from me. I slump and act real bummed out, and he says "Well think of it this way, we are letting you off easy, because technically you shouldn't be driving this vehicle, but you are going to follow us out of the bush, to someones house, and you are going to use their phone to phone someone to issue a permit so you can drive home."

I am really upset about the weed charge at this point, my parents are going to kill me. We follow him for about 30 miles until we get to a house. I tell my dad that I need him to buy me a permit, because my plates are expired. He tells me that it automatically pays for it he just hasn't put the stickers on, he told the cop that and the cop just says I can go. I am ecstatic at this point and I say to the cop can I ask you a question? He says yeah, and I ask him how much a marijuana charge is. He's like "Do you really want me to write you one up?" and I say what? I thought you were going to tell them it was mine. He says no I changed my mind, I'm just going to confiscate it because you don't look like bad kids. I say thank you, and go on my merry way.

• Like Like x 3
  9. My wife and I were leaving Hempstalk in Portland.
    We were smoking a bowl while going down the highway [stupid I know and it was the last time we ever did that.]
    We were actually on our way to go pick up a half oz from one of our dealers down in Oregon.
    Anyways, about 5 minutes later a cop car pulls up behind us and starts following us.
    He followed us for about 5 miles before turning his lights on but I knew we were fucked.

He finally pulled us over at the corner of two major roads in the bike lane.
    He says he pulls us over for expired tags or something like that...
    We comes up, asks for license and registration...and as I go to grab the registration the pipe clearly shows it self in the glove compartment [why the hell did we stick it in there?!?]

He doesn't say anything and says he is going back to the car to run our info.
    But he doesn't, unbeknownst to us at the time, he just goes and watches through the rear passenger side window.
    While my wife stashes the pipe and weed [only a bit of shake] in her tights under her skirt. not sure why she did this, I would have taken full responsibility for it.

The cop knocks on her window and asks her to step out [Fuuuuccckk]
    He then lets us know he is gonna search the car and another cop shows up.
    My wife keeps saying we have nothing [she was way scared because she has never dealt with cops before this].

He comes and talks to me and I come clean.
    He searches the car, my wife gives him the stuff.
    Two pipes, one with a fat bowl still in it and then the little bit of weed.

I tell him we are just coming back from Hempstalk.

He actually says something like, "Aren't you a little old for this?"

I respond by saying, "Too old for what? weed? Are you kidding me? Nothing works better for my stomach pains, nothing is more natural than a plant."

He says, "Why don't you get a medical card?"

I say, "I would, I am in their system and everything but can't afford the $400 bucks to get a card in both the states I live in."

He just walks away.

After about 40 minutes of searching and talking they come back and hand us our pipes [with the weed STILL in them hahaha].
    One of the officers says, "Next time put it in your trunk."

haha
    :hello:

• Like Like x 4
  10. So me and my freind were walking around at like 3am when we see a cop car pulling up so we dive behind a wall in front of some stores and another cop comes out of fucking nowhere with a flashlight and yells SIT ON THE WALL AND PUT UR UANDS UP (I was 13 then so I thought WTF?) he wrote down our name and number and asked if we were the people breaking into cars and we were like hell no and he just let us go. Plus another time a cop pulled over and I leaned in the window and asked him how fast HE was going. Priceless face

11. So here's a fun little tale for you guys.

It's a Friday night, me and three friends were driving around. Now me and "friend 1" are in the back seat, "friend 2" is driving, and "friend 3" is friend 2's girlfriend.

Me and Friend 1 wanted to smoke, so we went to the dealers and bought a quarter. Friend 3 doesn't smoke, but was okay with us smoking. We pull into the local grocery store parking lot, and friend 1 proceeds to grind up the herb(nobody had a grinder on them). We see the 5-0 pulling around behind the store, and after a frantic debate, pull out. Of course, he's now obliged to chase us. We make it about 200 feet down the road, and he blue lights us. We hurry and stash the herb in between pages on a magazine, and wait for the law to come up and talk to us.

The first this out of his mouth is "you mind putting that away so I don't have to get you with a concealed weapons violation?" As it turns out Friend 1 had a BOWIE KNIFE just sitting out in plain sight. He then asks us what we were doing, so friend 1 makes some BS story. Friend 3, who doesn't smoke, is just crying her poor eyes out, and me and friend 1 are debating who's going to eat the weed if he has to search the car. He goes back to his car with the registration, comes back, and just lets us go!

After us all passing around high fives, we travel to the local wal-mart, roll up a joint, light up, and start heading back to my house. In the town before ours, there's a License check. The car just smells of pot at this point, and we're all panicking, as about half the buds still in the car. When we pull up the the officer, before friend 1 has a chance to hand his license, the cop says "Oh, Mr. Friend 1, I already checked you tonight, stay safe." And lets us go. Again.

There must have been something magic in the air that night, because I've been searched when there was no reasoning. Officer Awesome had two legitimate reasons to check the car and bust us into next year, but he was totally cool.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I think this is the best first post I've ever seen someone post.

2 Internets for you!:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is a pretty crazy storie lol. So at the time I'm 17, just got my first car. A 2001 v6 mustang. So me and my friend are cruisen down the road, music up windows down just chillen token bowls. Every time I would hit it my friend would hold the wheel for me (I know, i know stupid) and we drove by this empty church with a cop chillen in the parking lot pointed towards us. He could clearly see my friend holding the wheel while I hit the pipe. I didn't eve notice there was a cop at all and nether did my friend until he turns on his lights. I look to my left and see the cop driving out with lights on. At this point me and my friend are scared shitless. In the split seconds I had to think I noticed that it was at least 15 seconds until the cop comes out of the lot cuz he was at the end of it. I didn't no what to do, I floor the gas, bump up the fifth gear (for the first time lol) and take a right at the turn, another left to go into the parking lot for a movie theater. Park in a spot between cars and turn off my car. Not sure were the cop is. I look back and see the cop racing past the turn to get into the movie theater, he saw I turned at the light but not into the theater. He drives by way fast with lights on and everything. We wait 10 mins and it's all good! I was so happy it was crazy lol, we toked another bowl of ak47 and laughed about the whole thing.

• Like Like x 6
  14. risky move bro, lucky it went allright though, welcome also

15. I live in a town that has a high density of cops whose priority #1 mission is to bust kids smoking bud. This one night I was with two friends, and we were driving in my car. It was almost midnight so i was going to drop my two friends off shortly, but we decided to smoke a bowl at a park (horrible idea :eek:) before parting ways. We pull into the park, and get out because it was a nice night and sit down at a park table and start to toke. after about 10 minutes of toking a cop rolled in and before we were in his sight i ditch my piece and sack into the shrubs and bushes, and the cops shines his fucking spotlight right into my face and gets on his megaphone and says "STOP WHERE YOU ARE! GET OVER HERE!" so we walk over, and we are dead scared at this point. now this cop was a young guy, probably around 25 and was alone. the first thing he says is "been drinking tonight young men?" which we werent, so i allowed him to breathalyze me and after i blew zeros he asked if we had any marijuana on us, and i said no and i turned out my pockets to prove it was true and then he asked me why we were at the park. i say "we were just taking a piss in the woods because there are huge spiders in the restroom nearby" :confused: after more questions and after checking my eyes and making sure i could walk in a straight line, he decided to start with the threats. YOU KNOW I COULD HIT YOU WITH A PUBLIC NUDITY FINE RIGHT?? AND YOU GUYS ARE TRESPASSING ON CITY PROPERTY!! at this point i just wanted to leave without any fines so i started apologizing and said we were just about to go home, and finally he lets us go, acting like he did us a huge favor for detaining us for a half hour and making me late for my cufew :p
    the best part of the story is that i came back a few days later, and i found my piece, with the bowl still inside it, and my sack sitting right where i left them :smoking:

• Like Like x 2

16. damn sorry to hear that i actually live real close by up in Porter Ranch

17. hmm i already got busted once when i was younger but i think i had a close call the other day... Me and my broski were boxin on the way to the chines buffet and we said this a good time to air out. We open the windows and smoke pours out you know only 2 bowls and like 2 secs later a cops rolls down the other side of the street(this is also a pretty busy street). We kinda freaked out since he had his window open and friend looked back and said he had his yellow lights on at the top of the hill... so i dunno if he was turning around or not would you condsider this lucky or what not???

18. #38 looking4friends, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    Dec 1993

It was just another cold night in the Pine Barrons of New Jersey. I had just turned 19 and was home somewhat early,11pm. We had toked a little drank some and I can say I was still NASA when I got home, so much that I drew the ire of my pop, who by the way always could tell. He would call me into the living room as I would try to sneak by to my room.

So back in my room I got a call from this broad I was bangin. She starts talking sht this and that, typical Jersey style, hoes starting sht. talking bout some dudes were gonna kick my !@# I digress, so I say fck this I will be there and its on. Well, im no tough guy but I had big friends!... So I jumped in the Ford Tempo(with chrome 5 stars) and rolled out to pick up one of my BIGGER friends. Sure as sht I almost miss a right hand turn and instead decided to make it look as if I was fucked up in order to jedi mind warp any potential pig in the area.

After using the force, I zoomed down this dark, curvy road with out a worry.That is until the "corner". So imigine a turn in the road where 2 cars moving in opposite directions pass. Ok, so as soon as my headlights see this car door all I see is the reflection, next my eays veer up to the rear view, BOOM red and blues!

"The Decision"

It was at this very moment that some would say I made a Great decision or a Poor one. You see I blame Hollywood man, I decided to drop the Temp down to 4th and gun it! This was my moment! My friend lived off of this road and on a dirt road. I was in a fcking chase man, sounded cool at the moment but could have lived without it.

So I gun it, I dont see them in the mirror yet> I see my friends road and mind you go probably 50+ getting on to this dirt road. Bad idea, I get going down this road then theres snow and dirt and crap not much but loose enough to where I start fishtailing. I fishtailed off the road and into this guys yard through the fence.

"The Decision", Part 2

"Always have a contingency plan Son" is what I hear from my Pop. My friends house is less than 1/2 mile away so I ditch the car and bolt for the woods. I can get there through the woods. In true "Piney" fashion, my friends mom picked it up on the scanner and knew something was a brewing.

As I am running into my friends back yard he is coming out the back door, like "WTF man, thats you?" He tells me to go in and get with his mom, he will go grab my car. I go in to see his mom(cool as sht) told her I had been drinking. She grabs a raw onion out of the fridge and tell me to eat it. I was hungry anyway.

My friend gets back with no car but reports the cops are there and sht. I call my house, no answer, get the machine. My dumbass starts getting in a conversation with my friend at the same time as the machine came on. So me saying to my friend I am fuckd up was on there for my parents to hear.

So from there his mom says come on, hop in the truck. She brings me to the car, I get out and we go to the cop and tell him its my car. He cuffs me and puts me in the back seat. Dudes mom is talking to the cop, im cuffed in the back seat. I start babling about how fckd up dudes fence was> The owner was in the front seat!!! Guess he was giving a statement or something.

Copper comes and takes me to the PD, without ANY SUSPICION of anything unless dudes mom HOOKED IT UP! Anyway he starts talking to me about how they found nothing in my car cept some baseball cards. Sounded like he was a collector and was thinking I couldnt be to bad.

Mind you im 19 but I was in college so I guess thats why my parents where involved. Im certain a field sobriety test would have done me in. My parents came, I was cuffed to the bench and they released me to them. No one said a word but my dad was pissed he had to drive me to work at like 5am!!! Suckhaaaa

I was cited with mistamendor elluding and paid a fine.. Peace & Love Cole Trickle!!

19. plenty of 5-0 experiences.. here's my most recent...

Me and a few buddies went to see Inception.. Great movie by the way. After that we decided to blaze in this field around where we live thats pretty wide open, and then go to someone's house to watch Entourage later. One blunt was rolled and sparked and another was on the way when these young kids with bikes slowly rode through the field thats probably 100 yards long. These bikes had lights on them so it was a bug at first but then we continued on. No less then 5 minutes later a car pulls into the culdesac-side entrance to the field and one of my buddies knew right away it was a cop and let us know but I wasn't positive till the douche put his high beams on so we start booking out in all directions. I was pretty winded and my heart was racing half-way through the field so i turn around to see if I could slow up at all but when I did that I saw the cop drivin on the field so I ran harder then accross the main road in front of the field.. Hid in this neighborhood accross the street for about an hour. I got away but then found out I hid for that long for no reason cause my one buddy that was stopped just told the cop we ran cause we were scared and he let him go and drive home :devious:.

20. I made a road trip to see Phish on the 4th of July a few weeks ago, and everything was going good. We drove through this little town and got pulled over for speeding by the Georgia State Patrol. I saw the cop ahead and told my friend but it was already too late. When I saw the cop, I was in the middle of breaking up a fat nug and had it all over a piece of paper. I yelled FFFUUUUCCCCKKK and did the sickest most ninja inspired move I've ever seen and folded the paper in half with the bud in it and poured it into the baggie I had. We had just smoked a bowl so we both lit up cigs and the cop was ok. He did get a ticket for speeding, which sucks, but we got to see Phish a few hours later, which was ridiculous :smoking: