OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. 30 mins ago i picked up an eigth and a cop pulled me over and didnt't smell the weed hidden in the glove compartment..it was on my lap before i tossed it in there when he pulled me over.. WTF

2. Why would you go smoke with feds nearby lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. The school park was a bit far from where we got searched and it was in the back of the school so not in plain view

4. The beginning of this year me and my friend were riding in my car, at the time I lived in a small town so cops are bored out of their minds. As I'm entering the town, mind you it's passed curfew I go to make a right hand turn sure enough a car with bright ass lights pulls behind me and turns on the cop lights. Me and my friend just got done blowing in the car(stupid I know) the cop walks up and immediately smells the weed and asks me to hand it over. I tell him whatever I find isn't mine, the car is under my grandmas name and she has her card. He pays no mind to what I said so I hand him what I know what is in the car. He seems cool but then another cop pulls up and tells us to get out, I get frisked put in the back on the cop car and start getting questioned. Me and my friend practiced our story and got it on point within 5 minutes and kept saying the same thing over and over. As they search the car they go in my friends bag and his dumbass has an eighth a blunt and a scale, mind you i have the cop 7+ g's bagged seperately and a scale. So im thinking we're fucked. We talk it out in the back, lowkey cracking jokes and my high ass is like why did you even pull me over you are supposed to tell me what I did and you just insisted on talking about weed. He said I was speeding 11 over which I know damn well I wasnt so I said why didnt you tell me and he was just awkward I knew he was lying and he knew i knew, they almost impounded my car but i called my grandma up and she comfirmed the story saying its in her name and she has a card, keeps the grams seperate so she knows what to smoke blah blah anyways he hands me a ticked and what do you know, I get a warning for going 11 over and get charged with possesion. I only got 3 months of probo and I get off tomorrow!

5. curfew??? are u living in 1984?

6. I get that reference clever dude but for people with permits have curfews

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. no im serious, curfew? permits? i thought the berlin wall was over & done

8. Driver permits in America they have a driving curfew

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was comeing back from Harlem after picking up 18 oz of smoke from my Jamaican connect. I live in pa so I had an hour and 45 min drive.I was about 20 min from the border my step brother was driving doing 82 mph. We were the slowest on I-84. However, we get pulled over for a broken tail light lenses. The cop gets suspicious over sandwitch bags filled with 50 cents in pennies each (so what) well they asked my step bro. If they can search the car I told my bro. To politely decline damn pussy gave consent. The cuffed me to the gaurd rail and him to the ram bar of the cruiser. Anyway, he ratted and all I got was 4 months county time misdemeanor. Not bad for over a lbs but I lost my girl and house so....

10. If youre over 18 you dont need a driving permit and you have no curfew

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Im 18 and i have a permit i got last weekend i have studied the book what i said is correct for my state i don't know if its the same for other states (ct)

12. :rolleyes: But your profile claims you are 46, usually that is code for 16.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I want the age corrected as i thought i would not like the forum so i blasted through sign up

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mhmm

15. All taken care of.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Me and one of my boys always smoke in this secluded parking lot during our break at work. No one ever bothers us there. This one time we were smoking there and a cop pulls up while we just lit up an L. I didn't know where to toss it because there was nothing around us to hide it beside pavement. So when the cop pulls up I toss it under his car. He questions us for a few minutes and tells us we smell like weed and is kinda looking on the ground to see if there's any roaches on the ground or anything. We just deny everything. Eventually he leaves and once he gets far enough I pick the L back up and keep on smoking.

17. One time me and my buddies were smoking outside on a bridge. Cops pulled up about 5 of them and asked what we were doing. Buddy had a big bowl on him, as the one of the cops was talking to me he quickly took it out and shoved it in his shoe, and after that the cops searched him and let us go.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. A while ago i was doing some work on my winter beater, and decided to take it up the road a few miles to make sure everything was working properly before i went to the dmv to get plates. I live on a pretty desolate back road and went a little further than i really should of with a beat suv with no plates. Just as im about to turn around a cops comes over the hill a little ways up the road. I knew he saw me so i just pulled it into the grass and sure enough the lights came on and he whipped around. He gets out and comes up to my window and asks me to exit the vehicle. He asks me why im running around with no plates so i just explain to him im making sure my winter beater is road worthy after the repairs i made, so i dont blow all the money registration and insurence just to have the thing shit the bed the first time i drive it. He kinda grins and says while a smart idea in thought, it was a great way to amass a hefty fine. He gives me my liscence back and says "ill follow you home and let you off with a warning, but i want to see this damn thing parked by the road till it has plates on it" we get to my house and he sees my car and gets out and we talk for a bit. Turns out he has a first gen rx7. Cool guy