OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Here's a funny one, considering it has happened back when I was in Boston and I am from Italy. Also I ant even 21 at the time.
    One day I went to the Boston Common park and called my dealer. There are people smoking everywhere in that city. I wonder if it's like that even on the west coast cause the east is like everyone smokes weed. Anyway, call my dealer and wait for him a couple minutes. When he finally arrived we sat on a long bench with a lot of other people. We were doing it all in a sunny afternoon with tons of people walking by, like it was normal... And it actually was ! Nobody gave a shit (thing that doesn't happen here in my country) if not for a federal cop who popped out of nowhere. I normally have an eye for cops normally but he fucking appeared like he came up from the ground.
    So, me and the dealer are sat toghether happily with like 5 grams of weed and the cop sees us and approach us. The dealer took everything in his hands and as I was shitting brick and thinking "fuck there goes my flight back to Italy with a kick in the ass" the cop gives a strong high five to the dealer and start chatting with him.
    What. The. Fuck.
    They talked for a couples of minutes about how they were doing, what a nice day, take care and bla bla bla.
    As the cop walked away and said goodbye even to me (it wa so fucking obvious I was the client) I looked at the dealer's face, he smiled and told me "you see? This country is corrupted". We then proceeded to smoke a spliff and I came back home with my five grams.
    Damn. I was so fucking scared.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Was going from point A to B on the Amtrak, in the " 1st class " section

Had some cash with me, 30K to be specific

In a big roll in my pocket because I didn't want to let it out of my sight

I stepped off the train in DC during a 15 minute stop to smoke a cigarette, but immediately three large gentlemen surrounded me, turned out to be some federal drug interdiction task force, wanted to see my ticket, look in my cabin

I was shitting myself as we walked back to my cabin, luckily had no buds on me { wasn't dumb enough to travel with cash like that and be carrying }

Had an old vintage Fender guitar with me in a hard case, { Had just come from a vintage instrument dealer in ------, }, and one of them asked about it, so I took it out and picked some blues real quick, then they started talking about how their kids were taking music classes in school, I made up some BS story about how I was a sessions guitarist traveling to ------- to record some music for a car commercial, and they finally left

Never patted me down or they would have found a huge roll of cash in my fleece hoodie pocket, lol

:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Awesome! Haha, lucky lucky

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thirty fucking thousand!!! Wow

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I was 15, my buddy picked me up and we went over to some chick's place out in the boons. We were leaving and he rolled a joint quick, he takes one hit off it and says he doesn't want anymore so I smoke the rest to myself. He starts driving back, pulls up to a stop sign and I tell him to go left, but he turns right instead. He knew more back roads than I did, so I figure maybe he's taking a quicker route back. Get a ways down the road, he ask me what time is it so I tell him. Few minutes later he ask me where we are and I tell him I don't know and he should turn around, then he ask me the time again.

Things go quiet for a minute, we come up on a really slight right corner and he whips the wheel left, then right. We fly though brush into a drainage ditch, I watch the mirror fly off then the car comes to a dead stop and the airbag stops a half inch from my nose. We hop up and my feet get soaked from the water in the ditch. He's freaking out that his face is messed up, when it's actually fine. It's the dead of the night and we walk down to the nearest house to use the phone. I knock, guy comes out and I tell him we crashed and need a phone. The guy tells us to wait a minute and he'll go get the phone for us, meanwhile my friend is still going on about his face. As soon as the homeowner turns around, my buddy makes a sudden sprint right inside the house. I run in and grab him, homeowner's all pissed. Call my Dad and my StepMom shows up. While we're waiting on a tow truck, a Sheriff pulls up and starts writing info. The cop starts going through the car, and I didn't realize he was searching until he yells out "I got a bag here". Cops got the bag of pot in his hand with the flashlight shining at it. I had forgotten the pot was in the center console. I kinda ignore the cop and tell my StepMom what he found.

The cop finished his search and never said another word about the weed. Tow truck shows up, we all go back to the house. Couple days later I go to his house and decide to look in the center console, sure enough pot's in there. Cop put it back all nice and everything

• Like Like x 7
  7. Ok, so....how did your friend end up crashing? He was driving normally and then suddenly swerved? Something doesn't add up...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wait, why did he get reported?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, driving normally for him at least. He was driving slower than usual and wasn't listening when I told him to turn around.. Said he saw a deer, but I didn't see anything. Kid was bugging the hell out, even now he zones out after smoking the dirt weed he gets

• Like Like x 1
  10. ...rep means reputation. like, upping someones reputation on the forum by 1. at least I'm pretty sure. I don't think it means reported.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Oh, lol thanks XD I'm prettygreen on this site so thanks for the information.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yarp this forum used to have a reputation system where members could privately spread "rep" (negatively or positively) to other members

This was removed as it caused a lot of unnecessary drama

The term "+rep" is typically used by older members in a humorous way but also as a way of saying that post was so good it deserves more than just a like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Last year i was riding around with my friend in this car that wasnt his but it was his friends and my friend didnt have his license. We were selling some stuff and this cop pulls up behind us after we sell some this stuff and he turns his lights on and we get into a chase. I chucked the stuff we were selling out the window and the cop car shines a flash light near my passenger door. Running red lights and everything. We end up crashing because we turned too fast around this corner and my friend takes off running. I couldnt run so i get out with my hands up and i get tackled to the ground. The car comes up as stolen because the friend says he doesnt know where his car is and that he didnt lend it to anyone. I thought i was fucked from right there. The cop starts asking what we were doing and i lie my ass off. Long story short the cop believes me and for some reason lets me go and gave me a ride home. He thought we were just going around riding around to his house to go smoke weed and he let me go. He was a nice guy. Both of the cops were. I got off lucky. But my dumbass got into some trouble a few months later and got caught. Doing a robbery. Now im on 24 months probation. completed 6 so 18 left. Then ill be back to the good old days and crime free because weed will be legal by the time im off probation

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was on a road trip to New York. I was blazing the whole way through. We had about a QP of bud on us. While driving through Michigan a cop surprised the fuck out of us! We got pulled over. There was no way of hiding the smell. I tried to swallow a blunt, dry. That didn't work for shit! We got put in handcuffs. The cops searched the car and found nothing. Then they searched us. The cop noticed me chewing on the blunt, and he grabbed me by the neck and made me spit it out. FUCKED! Then they searched me. While the cop was shaking my pants a big bag of weed slid out of my pant leg. DOUBLE FUCKED! Got thrown in jail. I had to get bailed. Then headed to New York. I dealt with everything else later.

15. So a few years ago when I was around 16 years old, I was with two of my buddies. One of them was unable to smoke as he was on prohbation for throwing a party, but my other friend and I did smoke. The one who was on prohbation was driving and he had gotten his license just 2 weeks before. The thing with getting your license is that you have 6 months where you're not aloud to have passengers in the car, and if you get caught speeding you have a 3 month suspension. So anyways, it was about 10pm nobody was on the road so my buddy opened the car up and got it to 100mph. Right as we hit 100 I scream there's a cop camping out!!! Instantly he slows down and looks in his rearview to see if he's pulling out. Now if he does pull out, two of us are extremely high and have marijuana on us. The buddy on prohbation isn't aloud to be around any of that or he gets in huge trouble. Not only that but he's going about 65 over the speed limit and has passengers in the car. The crazy thing though is that the cop didn't pull out. And still to this day were guessing that he was either asleep or not paying attention to cars because he was on his phone or something....

16. Me and my friend went smoking and walking down the street playing Pokemon GO. 2 sherrif's surrounded us and told us there were car break ins around the neighborhood and when they asked what we were doing at 12 at night you should have saw the face they made when we said Pokemon lmaoo. I had a big ass piece in my pocket and my friend was freaking out when he spotted the cop. They were cool about it lol. The older cop told us to go Pokemon it up and they let us go. We laughed our asses off the way back though. It's sad you can't even walk down the street without someone calling the cops.

• Like Like x 1
  17. "pokemon it up" that's funny as Shit

18. Are you white

19. I am Caucasian-American yes.

20. Well shit if you're speeding past a cop the last thing you do is slow down!