-OFFICAL- Best Smoking stories!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokadabong420, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Whatsup blades! This thread is a place to leave your best/craziest smoking stories. I plan on reading, and replying to all of them.
    Ill go first!
    A cuple months ago me and about 8 freinds where just Hangin out at my place smoking and chilling out. Everybody brought an 1/8 (only dank, I "jokingly" don't allow anything else in my house)
    Our goal was to smoke all of it then throw some disk. So where about half way done with our bud
    And where in a small break (only to roll some more and pack a bong) when I hear my front door open.... Then my dad walks into my room and just looks at me... Then he gets the most pissed look ever, I just look at him. Then he proceeds to walk to my freind rolling a joint, and says " hey man are you new to this? That shits ganna run like a motherfucker"

And that's te story of how I or caught and am allowed to smoke. My dad has told me so far he used I grow, sell, and smoke about a 1/4 daily. He doesn't smoke anymore :/. This was a HUGEEEEE shock to me. Where an upper middle class family (I know that doesant mean anything) but that's not the typical upper middle class fathers reaction to coming home and seeing 9 teenagers getting stoned in his house. I was in shock for about 4 hours, no shit lol

2. Me and 2 friends a few years back spent the night over and at 1am ish we went in Ny garage to smoke. After smoking a few bowls my dad came out and just said go to sleep. The funny thing is Ny friend git so scared he dropped his brand new bowl lol