Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Offf?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KraziHare, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Any OFFFs still around these days? Does anyone even know what I'm talking about besides the admins?

I'm not going to make another post about those who have left. I'm sure there are enough of those already. Just want to see who's still around and have a little nostalgic circle jerk for those who remember :p

2. I remember.

I just dont remember what it means.. ;)

3. this exactthread (pretty old, now) is floating around out there somewhere. might pull a fewout of the woodworks with this.

we got a smokinokie visit right after katrina! we promptly scared him away with ignorance, but we got a visit =)

4. unoits still here, the old farts or somefing like that lol:) think thats what it meant

5. I remember the old farts :D

6. Counting down the days until I can count myself among them....dreaming in my YFFF skin....

7. They have an ointment for that.

8. LoLoL :D Gotta love it :D

9. Getting all nostalgic Cottons? Im almost an OFFF

10. l,am glad you do :smoke: stml,um what were we talking bout :smoke::smoke:

11. Ya that was a good one...

krazi gone for 2 years...:(

12. Wowwwwww..... I haven't heard that term used since way back when I first began poking around the city.

:p

13. dude...its like reunion time and shit!!!

14. i cant believe im the last one who posted in here?

15. Yeah what's up with that Dinglberry... er... Dinkleberg... no wait it's the Dingusus! That's it! :wave:

Do I get to be an OFFF yet? I'm the ripe 'ol age of 25 now.

16. silly wabbit ...i hope not!!! that means i have been one for 10yrs!!! fuck say it ant so?

btw i dont feel old?