Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFF Joke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jun 4, 2002.

1. I'm there again I can't really focus on the keys either.

2. when stoned write hiaku
    it makes me laugh a long time
    to make up bullshit

3. lick lick lick my ass
    kiss my fucking whole
    stick your tongue right up my butt
    and then smoke me a bowl ;)

4. id worship the beaver all night....but i wouldnt stick my tounge in your ass...hell..id even smoke you out..but i wouldnt stick my tounge in your ass...id give you a couple dollars...but i wouldnt stick my tounge in your ass...

5. DAMN!
    sorry for posting this so late , i missed it every other time. I know someone in angola prison. Crazy.

6. I wasn't serious, but I think you've got yourself a deal ;)

7. lol..woo hoo!!

8. My thoughts exactly ;)

9. i cleared the four footer!!!

10. OOohhhh Norm, I wonder if that makes you cool. ;)

11. no, actually it made me cough and blow snot out my nose...and THATS what makes me cool.

12. You're right, but my favorite is when four-footers make you choke on your spit ant spray everywhere and then you canstop coughing and all you can do is hit the floor and lay there coughing so hard it looks like your seizuring ;)

13. yep, and whilst stoned, i figured out the quickest way to get to the ground....is to fall.

14. Sometimes it's the only thing you can do.

15. my thought process was something like...

hmm...wow...coughing...bad...tickle..spit everywhere, i can set my body down, supporting my weight with my arms, then slowly relea......fuck it....*lets one leg go limp* ...*flop*...ahhhh, thats better.

16. Mine is usually someting like oh shit i'm gonna die cant stop choking i'm dyeing oh shit *lol*

17. hahahahaha, ive been there too

18. I'm there alot. I have a condo there ;)

19. Very funny!!

Again!!