Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFF Joke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Norms wearing his moms underware hahahahahahahah!

2. Not just any old underware either, her thong

3. why do i find myself praying that my mother does not own thongs.

4. Because you are most likely wearing them if she does!

5. boxers only for me

Attached Files:

6. I don't wear underware. Haven't for twenty plus years!

7. isnt that nice to know :S

8. Panty free is the way to be ;)

9. now THAT is nice to know :D

10. I think of a million different things to reply........starts out a joke about cops (or anything for that matter) and ends up in somebodys pants everytime!!! Damn you guys!!!

Freedoggin' here, also.............

11. Want to join us??????

12. I better not................I get in enough trouble as it is. I'm more of a........ummm.......spectator! I'll sit and cheer you all on!!

13. The offical Grasscity cheerleader!! *Go stonie jo, go stonie jo*

14. ivelost the ability to reply.......stoned......keys too complicated@?

15. dlgfjgjdalkgd

DAMN

16. Stoned is good! Stoned off your ass is very good!

17. so is excalibong a good name for the four footer ?

18. Sounds good to me!

19. It's like seven o'clock and my eyes are rolling back in my head and I can't stop them, I think i'm just a bit stony don't you ;)

20. i was there when i made my little clip to put in the new video forum here...eyes rolled in the back of my head..flopped out on the couch..