Offered a hit to a random guy in a parking lot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LAMedicate, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Was parked in a random lot of a major shopping center in my area and me and my friends saw some guy strumming a guitar on top of a park. I was packin a bowl and decided I should offer him a hit so we roll up on him and hold out the piece and ask if he wants to hit it. He thought it was a trick question and my buddy told him it wasn't and it was real weed. The guy said he worked in the restaurant next door but was like fuck it and hit the piece! We then just drove away lol so funny smokin with randoms

• Like Like x 1
  2. I once have a guy a did home from the gas station cuz his car was broken down. I've never met this dude before. We get back to his place and before he gets out, he asks if I want to smoke. I'm kinda sketched out but I'm like "sure whatever" so we go into his place and he pulls out a dugout and offers it to me. Good times man haha.

3. You went with a random stranger his house by yourself #seemssketchy

4. [quote name="Nugagerube" post="19124756" timestamp="1386523705"]You went with a random stranger his house by yourself #seemssketchy[/quote]I know, but I also drove his friend home, whom I knew, and he said it was cool. If I hadn't known either of them, I would've been like hell no.

5. My man and I were on vacation in San Francisco (the Holy Grail of stoner getaway towns) and we had to pickup so we walked down to Haight n Ashbury and came up off this sketchy guy then walked into Golden Gate Park and smoked with these two super bizarre nomads dressed like Daniel Boon or Tom Sawyer. Like bandanna knapsack hanging off a stick and racoon tail hat. So obviosly THAT WAS AWESOMESent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="Nugagerube" post="19124756" timestamp="1386523705"]You went with a random stranger his house by yourself #seemssketchy[/quote]You seem like a 13 year old girl for using hashtags. Like just say "that seems sketchy". You Twitter homo's make me wonder...Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. lol read the title as "offered to hit a random guy in a parking lot" :huh:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha seems like a nice thing

Guy could say yes or no just like any other offer :)

Good on you guys! :)

9. Nice move op! Its always fun to smoke out strangers.

Only thing worse than facebook, is twitter. Even youtube is turning into facebook since they sold out.

10. #10 downtosesh, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    That's awesome. I love smoking with randoms, when the situation presents itself.

In highschool, my friend's bf broke up with her so she was all upset and crying. A few friends and I skipped class with her and chilled outside the soccer field. Two older chicks (probs 19/20 at the time, we were like 15) asks the crying friend if she wants to hit a fat j with them because she was upset.
    Thought that was pree chill.

Last winter I went for a lone walk to spark my pipe in the local park. No one's ever there at night except in the summer, so I sit down and there's these two guys chillin. I can tell they were younger (in highschool) so I waited for them to leave but they didn't. I was like fuck it and started, could see their interest peak lol so I called them over and we seshed one. Kinda made friends with one of them and we seshed a few times afterwards, now he just grabs off me lol.

Another time a friend and I were sparking up at a park (night time again), lol, and met her friend there that had a friend of his own with him. We all sat down and passed that shit around. Friend turns out to be totally sexy, asks for my number, and started chillin :)

11. Me too
    Im kinda disappointed

12. I also expected this to be about running someone down in a parking lot. :laughing:

13. got invited in to play Daytona while delivering pizzas back in the day. that was pretty cool.

14. Oh, ok then that makes a lot more sense.

Really? Only thirteen year old girls tweet? Interesting...Idk why you seem so butthurt about my using a hashtag. Just calm down bro, you seem mad. Sorry if I offended you by my posts. lol. And, I made a twitter, tweeted like six times and never used it again. And homo? Really? I am a homosexual because I used a hashtag, seems logical. Now that's how I responded,

How I should have responded: Thats a cool story bro, now whens the chapter where you shut the fuck up?

• Like Like x 2
  15. [quote name="Nugagerube" post="19130895" timestamp="1386605993"]Oh, ok then that makes a lot more sense.Really? Only thirteen year old girls tweet? Interesting...Idk why you seem so butthurt about my using a hashtag. Just calm down bro, you seem mad. Sorry if I offended you by my posts. lol. And, I made a twitter, tweeted like six times and never used it again. And homo? Really? I am a homosexual because I used a hashtag, seems logical. Now that's how I responded,How I should have responded: Thats a cool story bro, now whens the chapter where you shut the fuck up?[/quote]Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. #16 Nugagerube, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Says the guy who quoted me first complaining about what I was saying....smh

also, its pretty lame that you would respond to me with the same insult I used on you. Could you possibly think of something more original to respond with? 

I mean, I could copy you can call you a thirteen year old girl and a homo all day

17. [quote name="Nugagerube" post="19132325" timestamp="1386623807"]Says the guy who quoted me first complaining about what I was saying....smh[/quote]

Attached Files:

18. ahhh, i can see your just going to attack what I said, insult me then just post nonsensical photos instead of having to actually use words.

Please, dont quote me, arguing with me, if you dont want to actually argue with me. It kind of makes you look like a tool.

19. [quote name="AR Toasty" post="19128192" timestamp="1386558197"]I also expected this to be about running someone down in a parking lot. :laughing:[/quote]Dude it says u posted that in 69 hahaSent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

20. Was blazed in the forest and these random chicks came and asked if i smoked pot. So they whip out their bong and we smoke each other up