Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Offensive statement in AP Psych

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killahz, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hello, I don't post much here, so i'm not 100% sure if this is the right section, but here it goes. I was in my AP psych class today (Yes, i'm a senior in HS, and yes, i'm over 18) and we were discussing the effects of drugs on consciousness. The statement made that irritated me the most was "there is no such thing as "pure" marijuana anymore. all the "pure" marijuana was exterminated years ago. Now every strain of marijuana is laced with other drugs/chemicals." Could you guys please tell me how you feel/ what you think of this statement?

2. Whoever said that needs to be educated.

3. Lol wut... A seed is a seed, you can't destroy the natural herb man

4. yea that's a big false nobody laces shit and most dank is from local growers..if they meant pure genetics don't exist that is false also...they're harder to get but there are still landraces out there

5. It was my AP psych teacher. I didn't speak out on that. Didn't wanna draw too much attention to my self. she's a bitch anyway, so there's no sense in educating the senseless. i did however, mention that it IS legal in 13 states, and alot of what's said about it is propaganda.

6. Your teacher said that?

7. who said this? your teacher? or another student? if its another student then you need to smoke them up with some PURE marijuana! hahaha
    EDIT:eek:h now i see that it was your teacher... oh well! hah

8. I took that class, we learned about that but not about laced marijuana. We talked about how marijuana would cause you to fuck up driving planes and shit, not actual propaganda.

9. Fixed that for ya br0.:smoke:

10. sadly, she did say that

11. Weed is the purest drug you can find

12. we talked about that too! this was in a power point thou.

13. You should pwn your teacher tomorrow with pure logic.

14. Nah, it wouldn't stick, and she'd single me out as a "pot head." last thing i need is more shit from her.

15. btw, i added to everyone's reps b/c i greatly appreciate the responses! :)

16. Let your teacher know she's dumb as fuck, and that she's unqualified to be in any teaching position.

17. i agree 100%! and that's the thing, her sources were non-existent, and the explanation was very vague, just like it was with all the other drugs we were discussing.

18. [quote name='"killahz"']Nah, it wouldn't stick, and she'd single me out as a "pot head." last thing i need is more shit from her.[/quote]

Loooool, my AP Psych teacher thought I was a pothead. Funny shit would go on in that class (I usually don't look like a stoner or act like one, it's just some of the things I did or said in class made her suspect me. It's all cool thou)

19. yea, i'm grinding now. some orange kush! can't wait to hit my maui! It's things like this that make me hate the government. even Obama can't give a clear answer why he won't legalize it. he just says "it won't help the economy." we all know better than that thou

20. I know i won't be rich. I want to become a social worker. Besides, there's more to life than money.