off topic

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by bud stuffer, Mar 23, 2003.

1. well i am not sure what thew topic was, but what ever it is THIS IS NOT

so, yeah i am bored and procrastinating writing a paper, it is a beautiful day out, so i am at the computer.

perhaps i am going about this all wrong, maybe i will just go and do my paper outside, that could be nice. of course if i tried that i would get distracted and not want to do it

man i am lazy

and to end this thread, a palindrome

kay, a red nude, pooped under a yak

and what the hell a picture too

Attached Files:

2. How dare you go off topic!!!! Wait..there was no topic.

What kind of paper are you writing this time? Let me know...I'm nosy! :)

3. i think its just that kinda day..I suppose to be going to a concert and gamble all my money away at the Taj tonight, but I cant seem to get my ass together to even get a shower. it is a kick ass day outside, and all I can bring myself to do is think about walking the doggies. so here I sit, I get up once in a while to walk in circles cause I like how my new mesh adidas pants feel against my legs

4. Nice picture, an nice topic. I must say that i'm a little confused, but I'm getting used to that feeling. It's about the norm. nowadays.

5. i have to write a three page summary of an eight page paper on the same subject as before, it is one huge ongoing assignment that involves like four papers total. i am just not in the mood to do it.

i finally made it outside though, musta hiked two or three miles along the local river then up an adjacent creek with a totally sand bottom. there were lots of colorful little darters all over the bottom with bright red dorsal fins and tails, they wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good long look though.

i seem to be having a lot of lazy days lately, i just want to lay around and puff. no weed though.

Grasscity Deals Near You