Off topic but i need an answer

Discussion in 'General' started by cadetsbball, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Lets say i go to a concert and drink about 10 beers or maybe less and i go home in the morning and my parents test me for alcohol...how long does it take to get alcohol out of ur system?

2. Uhmm..Just drink a lot of water, but why would they test you..arent you over 18?

3. yeah but i have told them from time to time my drinking days are over
    ive got arrested caught drinking and driving many times so i mean i dont thin they will do it but thye are trying to trick mecause last time i went to dmb concert i got arrested for drinking

4. everytime i drink i have to pee a lot and im pretty sure they want test you for alchol because the tests arent dirt cheap but i would think maybe a day

5. dude your at grasscity

why talk about drinking, its obviously gotten you in trouble

personally i only like gettin drunk at rock concerts, weed for everything else :wave:

6. Fool, fool, fool. Sorry, but drinking and driving is one thing I really disagree with. Don't take your keys anywhere where you think you may intoxicate yourself heavily with alcohol. And I'm fucking serious. That shit isn't any kind of joke.

7. Amen.

If any of my friends tried that shit, I'd beat the living daylights out of them... I'm serious and my buddy's know it.

8. drinking and driving isnt cool @ all. Why the fuck would you bring your whip out if you know your gonna get drunk?

Get a designated driver or something, walk the fuck home, call a cab, hitch a ride... do anything but drink and drive.

9. Hell, sleep on the sidewalk.