off to school...

Discussion in 'General' started by plumface_2002, Apr 21, 2006.

1. man i gotta walk my happy ass like 6 miles to school... i want my fucking carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wish me luck.
    and wish my school on fire.

2. just blaze up on the walk there.

I do that when I go bike riding. makes it alot more enjoyable.

3. nothing makes 6 miles enjoyable. I did 2.5 miles stoned and by the end I was wanting to bake again so I couldn't imagine 6 miles.

4. Really?

Shit if you gave me six miles to walk and some weed to smoke I'd be SET! That said it depends where you live.

5. yea this wan't like a walk in the woods. It was walking on a main street during traffic, If i had some nice trees or something i'd be set

6. Theres this thing called a public bus homie. Use it.

Ive walked from southwest detroit to wyandotte or farther. Which will take about 10-12 hours walk if not longer.

Or chill at the bus stop for a while, Then get a ride for cheap with a bus filled fo smelly bums and other poor folks.

I rather take the bus.

7. i had to walk 3 miles, uphill both ways (its true, there was a bridge in between!) to college everyday when i was in pittsburgh. That might have contributed to my spotty attendance record. even though the first class was at 10:30am, it was still a bitch to motivate myself to go. smoke on the way? sure, i did often, but it was just so easy to roll over while still in bed and pick up the bong that i packed before passing out the night before, get ripped and watch morning cartoons instead.

8. i was lil and walked from wet 'n wild (waterpark) to a hotel like 3 miles away, and i've never chafed so bad. my freakin crotch was bare dude. i was like 10 or 11 and was throwin baby powder on my area like it was nobody's business lol

9. Haha, that's great :p

10. man in a way it would stuck walkin 6 miles to school just give me a few bowls ill be setr for sure:smoke:

11. haha man oh man do i wish i could use the bus. too bad i live in like plum fucking nowhere. and walking stoned is horrible... last time i walked stoned i hadda take like like 2 hour breaks sitting down. one day i fell asleep listing to my ipod and completely missed school haha.

damn dude jager gets you drunk................