Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off to London, Ontario next year.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jah Hoffer, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Headed to London from The Bahamas, and gonna be attending Fanshawe.
    I wanna have my shit straight within a short time of arriving there, but i'm also looking for people to chill with (aside from the few bahamians at UWO, where i couldn't get in cause i'm a lazy fucking smartass).
    I'm just looking for some hook-ups, suggestions, anything helpful.

shoutouts to the users and abusers!

2. Ive got friends at western. Theres lot of bud around there, and good prices, you will find it in no time.

3. sounds pretty good then

4. I have a friend attending Fanshawe College, and living in London right now. It depends on your area, but I could possibly hook you up if you're close or willing to mission.

5. sounds good, i'll make sure to keep in touch.

6. Yo...I'm from london ontario and my brother is from Nassau, Bahamas....trippy....

7. I live in London! It's a big school city so bud isn't hard to find. :)

8. I also live in london!

9. I honestly can't find anything but kush in london... :(

10. and you're complaining about that why?

11. Idk ...would love some white widow..or afghan...

12. I'm smoking on this pk right now

Attached Files:

13. that looks like nice bud, i was just in florida and had some purp and some other kush that was dank.
    thanks, i just want to be able to buy dope and not get ripped off, whats the cheapest you can get an o of some dank for?

14. I just got in from Long Island looking for some help while im here finishing my theses, im in the UWO area and have smelt it but still havent found anyone to any avail, any help would be greatly appreciated!

15. Also looking for some help in the London area for hookups. PM me! 

16. Just got back from teaching in Thailand for three years and I'm looking for some like minded peeps. PM me.

17. Isn't it against the rules to ask for hookups? I'd also be careful with meeting strangers to buy weed, either one of you could be a cop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I can't find any f--ing weed in this city! Been dry almost a month! God, if he exists, hates me. 

19. expand where you look.

20. I live in London and go to UWO. Can probably find you guys, add me