Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off to college and need my stash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheDude!, Aug 18, 2016.

1. I'm headed to college in two days and want to be able to bring my beautiful bud with me. As an incoming freshman i will not be able to keep it in the dorm due to the roommate and random searches, but I do own two air tight vacuume containers that I keep my stash in (one inside the other) and put in a bag in my car, I will also have to smoke out of my car throughout my first year. Is this too risky? I have about 10g right now but I'm going to drop that down to 6 so it's below a 1/4 charge of anything happens

2. Honestly, you should be thinking more about your future than how you're going to hide your weed at school. Get your head in the game and leave the weed alone. Get your education and then a job...and you can have your own place and keep your weed inside. Just don't take stupid chances with something so priceless as an education. And don't let the ultra liberal education system in place today brainwash your thought process either. And for goodness sake, be realistic about your education. It will do you no good to spend years getting a degree for a job that doesn't exist. But the education definitely comes first and there is no way I would take a chance on getting in hot water because of a buzz. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. I
    I agree man, I'm not going down there to get high I'm going there for my future, I already have a job that I can pay off college with and then some, I was just wondering about the security of bud in my vehicle because driving 30 min away into the depths of the country Listen to music and smoke a bowl before I call it a night after work and study. I have my head on straight, that's why I want to understand the risk associated with it being in my car(only at first until I buy my office space for my job)

4. You're probably fine with it in your car. I do this all the time and I've never had any issues. Just make sure you be stealthy and roll down your windows when done and turn up your AC. When I drive, sober or not, I never go more than 5 miles over the speed limit unless I really have to. Then you never have to worry about being pulled over and cops smelling something. You can get paranoid when you're driving home after smoking thinking that your car reeks and everyone around you can smell it, but honestly, you're fine. Also, hot boxing may be fun, but your car will smell so I would just roll down the window and blow smoke outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. School comes first. That being said, I understand college kids do drugs and alcohol. I would recommend a vape pen with oils. My wife and I use it all the time. It doesn't smell and it looks like your smoking tobacco vape. Just don't smoke too much and its way better than alcohol. I understand its a stress reliever and just don't over do it. Good luck in your studies.

6. I smoke in my car regurlay and have never had a problem. I have been stopped by the police a few times but as long as you stay calm and answer the questions and arn't causing any trouble, they will probably let you off. My main worry was the smell in the car. Two things I found useful, always have a cigarette after as then the car smells more of cigarette than bud, also if you rip up an airf freshener and put it in the air conditioning vents of your car and put it on cold air full last for about 5 minutes, the smell should go.