off to a rough start.. sigh

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by anberlinaddict, Aug 14, 2009.

1. well i had germed 4 seeds... put 2 in starter plugs and 2 in soil........ didnt water them at all.. didnt water the soil before.. it was fresh soil so it felt kinda moist, checked today dug a lil down with my finger gently to find 1 seed and the root curled up dead looking.......... the 2 in the starter plugs look like they have reached out.. the seed is sticking out the hole but hasnt moved in 24 hours.. they were very very dry as well..... so i sprayed them with water, and sprayed the last one in the soil down pretty good........... hopfully they pull through sigh.................................................

started germming 2 more just now... god it seems like this is the hardest part.

2. it proly wouldnt be so hard if you watered them...... try starting the seeds in a wet papper towel, put the papper towel in a zip loc back. or fill a shot glass with water and drop the seed in...

is there a reason you didnt water them before or after?

3. Well I didnt know I was suppose to "flush" the soil before planting ... it was pretty moist when I planted them and I didnt want to drown the root or somthing.... errrr stupid mistake I guess... hopfully the last 3 can pull through i watered tonight.

4. sorry to hear that man, im sure the 3 will pull through tho.