Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off t-break, heightened anxiety.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gwartch, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Just picked up 3.5 off my guy last night ago. Smoked a bowl pack of mids out of a mini bong, and smoked a double blunt of some super flame high grade shit(forgot the name). Got immensely baked was super nervous the whole entire time for no reason at all. Now today I've been experiencing the same feeling I did the night before. Nervous, paranoia type stuff. Idk if just its the weed or if since I just got a lot of shit going on making me just out of wack. Either way just thought I'd share and see if anyone else felt that starting back up. Maybe my tolerance is just real low right now, cause I never felt this before the stop.

2. Nope. Smoke more. Actually, come over. I'll smoke you out. Welcome back to the game.

3. maybe you have other stresses in life that are transferring over to your high? it's basically always that, because weed makes you more aware of your subconscious thoughts, feelings.

4. My good friend was having the same deal, try and smoke a little bit less at a time. Smoke a fat bowl to your self maybe less and just chill. Don't rush and don't smoke in a hostile environment your first 3-6 times back smoking. You got to get used to a lot of things again.

5. yea it prolly has to do with lowered tolerance but basically always imo at least when people are anxious when high it's not the weed. it's their anxiety which was subconscious until they smoked. It "reveals you to yourself"