Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off probo soon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Woodzy, Aug 29, 2013.

1. My old house got raided in february (U of Alabama/Tuscaloosa raid) because my roommate was selling. It's been a lot of time and money, but I get off of probation in two weeks! Can't wait to toke up.

2. good to hear man, always nice when you can come back to mary jane because she never lets you down. ( well eventually she does and then you have to smoke more) 

3. I know that feeling..counting down the days until you report for the last...feels good man congrats!

4. Just curious why u got prob if he was selling? Or is there more to it? You don't have to go any further that's cool, just thinking out loud.

5. Was he moving some serious weight? Never heard of a college kid's house being raided for selling pot. Do you know how the cops knew? Did they just bang on your door one night or just barge in? 

Sorry for all the Q's, just interested to hear how it happened