Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LilXan44, Jan 22, 2018.

1. So I went to court and the judge told me my probation has been terminated do I need to meet with my probation for one last time or am I straight to go ahead and smoke.

2. Did the judge sign a document that says your probation is terminated?

If you are not on probation anymore, why would you have to see your PO again?

I had a DUI deferral 20 years ago and my last court date was my last day of probation. I had bowls waiting in the car....

3. After that do whatever you can never get charged again. Maybe move if it's in the budget move somewhere where it's legal. If you can at least try traveling to a place where legal cannabis is at least once.

4. Yes the judge signed the papers and I haven’t heard from my P.O.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If the judge signed off on it then you -should- be good to go. In my case a few months back I had to take one last UA before my PO would put in a discharge order. I was eager to smoke but waited until I had received an email from them verifying that my UA was clean and that the paperwork had gone through saying I was officially released, so you might want to abstain just to be sure until you've gotten in contact with your PO and verified you're no longer on probation. There are clerical errors that could have arisen and you don't want to screw up this close to the finish line.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. One quick call to the P.O would clear everything up. Just call him and ask if he needs to see you anymore. CypherPunk is right they do love to pop that one last U.A on you to catch those people that think they are done.

Not sure what this has to do with toking tools tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Congratulations!

8. Agreed. Someone posted today that she took a GB hit 8 days ago when she thought she was off, and then her P.O. wanted to see her retake a UA one last time due to her last piss test being invalid.

• Informative Informative x 1