Off probation today

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedCold2k6, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Hey everyone I just got off probation about an hour ago and i just smoked a bowl of some juicy fruit 50s for 420 and i got to say...I am stoned cold...I am fucked up and its fun guys IM BACK.

2. Haha, hell yeah man. What state had you locked down/

3. :hello: :hello: Woohoo!!! Back in the saddle again! I'm getting ready to join you! :smoke:

4. Jesus christ i just smoked 2 more bowls and im high as fuck....everything is laggin.like when i DVD skips.

5. Wait a minute man, you are in Indiana and finding Juicy Fruit. You need to hit my ass up.

6. hahaaaaa, i know what you mean. I just recently got Super Silver Haze from the cannabis club (SSH = :smoking:).
    The first bubbler rip I took, for 5 min I didnt feel anything, then I turned my head and the whole image of my room lagged to my head, and everything was all shaky - strobeish.

I cant beleive the bliss one must feel from smoking a bowl after a long probation. Welcome back to stonerdom.

oh and BTW, of course our correctional system "corrects" people :p

7. HAHA that shit was funny as fuck lebowski...i just smoked another blunt man...so ill tell you the bliss i feel....I feel like my whole body is fuckin happy.