Off probation today!!

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by oklahomies420, Jun 9, 2016.

1. So stoked just got off 2 years of probation fixing to blaze!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. congrats man have a good time blazin. i'll join you :RoorRip:

3. full story pleeze

and with pics if possible

so we may all appreciate the fact you are free?

4. Hey bro congrats. Tell me how high u got after 2 years sober because im in the same boat

5. Breakfast burger, aren't you afraid someone is gonna call you "BB" and ask if they can eat you? Or is that part of the plan...

6. All the time man. All the time

7. I got so high. Been high for a few weeks now. It's very nice. Still very paranoid tho

8. Thats trill bro. Im guna be like that in 18 months

9. Bro ive been reading fuckin threads about people being on probation just to pass the time and its not working every thread is like will i pass my drug test if i smoke weed? And shit its pretty gay because i never smoke on probation just something i dont do. So idk what to do to pass time. Im in school but shit its going by so slooooww

10. I was In school during the time too. It'll go by faster than you think it does. Stay occupied and stay positive. And start collecting pipes. That's what I did so when you get off you'll have alot of dope pieces.

11. I would but i dont need too many peices. Ive picked up one pipe and might go back for a bong but i doubt it. I will pick that up when i can smoke again and my tolerance is up a bit. But congrats man enjoy the freedom again. I will post a probation thread when i am done too