Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off of my Court-Forced 6 months T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bayareabongman, Dec 24, 2011.

1. In Just 12 fuckin days!!!! I havent had a single hit of week in about 6 months now, and honestly its TERRIBLE. I havent even left my house in 6 months lol. but in 12 days Im free! No more random visits from the cops whenever they want! haha real excited to be back, my girlfriend and my best-friend are going to have my bong loaded for me in the car, so as soon as I leave to probation office I can take my first hit! Merry christmas fellas!

(incase cops read this) This is made up faggots

2. Im on probation too. But why would you risk anything by having a loaded bong in your car? Lol
    Leave it at home next to your couch or chair or something, and have a victory ride or drive back to smoke at your crib

3. The car ride is 30 mins and I don't think I could wait that long hahaha. Are you able to smoke?

4. You waited 6 months and 30 mins is too long.