Off color seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Kdebi, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Hey guys just mixed up some soil following the recipe from the no till revisited post. Wvwrythinfa going fine so far I just popped some seeds the other day and the seedlings just look off in color. It just looks like theres patchy white spots on them.I'm not quite sure what that's about, I've never encountered that before. But I am still a new grower so I dont know much lol. Any opinions? 20200212_164916.jpg 20200212_164911.jpg 20200212_164904.jpg 20200212_164901.jpg 20200212_164856.jpg 20200212_164852.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. All babies are ugly for a few weeks give em time they’ll get pretty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Are you adding anything to your water?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No just plain water. I was going to wait until they get a little bigger to start following the feeding schedule also laid out in no till revisited. I did forget to mention they are autoflower if that makes any difference.

5. Lol I hope that's the case

6. It could be just residue from hard water. Also, you might be overwatering so ease up on that. Seedlings at this age need very little moister.

7. Okay. These are new beds I've put together in my basement which is really dry. So I was just lightly wetting the soil every day or 2 just to keep the humidity up in my grow room. But I'll give it a break and see if they grow out of this look. Thanks for the advice!!!!

8. Inspect them carefully for pests. You may also want to start them in some seedling mix. Some of the funk seems to be coming from the hot soil mix. See what @Organic sinse thinks. He’s our Auto guru here.
    RD