Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Off color buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zedstomper, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Be a little less of an a-hole next time. And don't call me "kid", I'm probably older than you.

2. Excuse me? I can speak how ever I wan't to speak. If I want to call you an ass mongling piece of shit, deal with it.

3. I'm with Lahey here, and generally I'd never side with someone who's a drunken asshole and also a shitty trailer park supervisor...
    The first picture, the entire plant was bright blue man. Leaves and all, blue as blue can be.
    The rest of the pictures were regular purp bud.

And don't get shitty with him, if he's a graphic designer he's probably got way more photoshop experience than you (and most of us, for that matter), and he can probably pick up on subtle traits present in photoshopped pictures that would look totally normal to us.

EDIT: ^^^ also, you can't call him whatever you want. Not only is it against the rules, it's completely redundant. We're all here because we love herb; isn't that enough to give someone a basic level of respect?

4. This looks all blue to you? I see lots of green, and brown in there....
    This is the pic Lahey claims to be "fake". Also, anyone can claim to be a "photoshop master" or claim they work with it everyday, doesn't mean it's true.

Certainly, its not necessary, but neither is posting on topics you have no experience in.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      470.3 KB
      Views:
  5. #26 Enjoyable High, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    It is always quizzical to me when I purch a sac and it smells nice looks nice but don't get me high; though utterly stoned I'd be off a nugz of brown seedy stemmy appearance.
    So, for those of us novices: what are some of the simple tell-tale signs in terms of the appearance of the nugz that you have procured a good sac?

Don't intend to be esoteric comments in Thread.

"All comments posted by Enjoyable High on this web are for Entertainment purposes only and should not be construed in any fashion otherwise".*

*hey Blades, my Legal has informed me to render the cited Signature as a Disclaimer.
    So hey, I just go with it.

6. #27 â’¸anadianBuds, Jan 10, 2013
    Bahahahahaahahahahahaha. Well fuck.
    [​IMG]
    I thought he was saying that post above him was fake...Maybe if I was stoned I wouldn't have missed that.

Also, I am extremely confused why such a fake picture, is on medicalmarijuana.com

Again, sorry Lahey, I thought you were just bein foolish, but really, it was me. I can't believe I missed that.

7. #28 Zedstomper, Jan 10, 2013
    I have had blue weed before. And i want more!

Also i had some poop yellow green nugs called la confidential and it was so good!

8. lol. its all good man. No worries!

9. Daamn... I went through comments. And looked at it more closely etc etc. And it's probably fake.
    But oooh boy oh boy! I would make make sweet love to a plant like that!
    I guess it really is too good to be true.

10. If you're talking about this, there is no doubt that it is fake. :p
    Blueberry Yum Yum Review | Medical Marijuana Strains

11. Stuffs legit

image-28234595.jpg

12. Yeah it is defo fake, but how nice would it be to have a plant that looks like that!!!!!

Lol it's made me a little sad that it is not real actually because it looooooks soooo gud :)

13. #34 Froz3n, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    You're full of shit "CanadianBuds" you post a bunch of pics trying to defend a shitty shooped picture and your defense pics look nothing like that fake blue picture. Go fuck yourself.

Disrespect/name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

14. I once got this shitty weed that was sooo brown and dried up, didn't smell dank and had a whiff of chocolate. I thought it was going to be so shitty at first but also at first I didn't realize that there is a kind of weed called chocolate/hershey or at least tasted like it which was more widely known in the 70's or something like that. I've also read it that will fuck you up so easily even though it doesn't look very potent. That was just a post i saw on a forum but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Regardless, the stuff I had was just shitty weed. The moral of the story is just because weed looks and smells bad doesn't mean that is even though that's usually the case.

15. Chocolate Thai/Chocolope. Pretty dank sativa.

16. I got a chocolope x banana kush bho taste sweet

17. Heres pics of the yellow bud but it was about a year ag with my laptop camera, like it does no justice at all but you can really see how yellow and odd this bud was. Cured perfectly so the resin was yellowish .

18. Thanks

19. Hahaha the fattest argument over the wrong picture. Laughed my ass off