Of what Ethnicity are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 10, 2006.

1. irish/italian right down the middle, heck yea. Haha im not sure how beliefs came into this, but I put my faith in Christianity.

2. Lol, I was hoping to see a correlation between ethnicity and religion, but so far it's nothing unexpected. It's totally optional obviously.

3. So many Ethnicitys :p

I'm Nicaraguan <-------- So far the only one :p

4. holy shit me too dude, like exactly. which side is irish?

mine's on the right side :p i like to drink large amounts and then make you sleep with the fishes. quality stereotyping.

haha negligent said he was 50% mutt.

5. Haha, nice, Mandalorians can regenerate hit points. :D ... man I'm a nerd.

Anyway I'm (estimating) 60% Scottish, 40% Irish.

6. I'm not all sure, but I know i'm related to Pochahontas. She's my great great great great great great great great great great great great great (13) grand-mother. My grandmother showed me a family tree to prove it :hello:

7. white, Irish 75% and Czech 25%

8. I'm 50% German 50% Korean. . . . . . .Proud Christian Here!

9. white (english, scottish, irish)

10. 50% irish catholic, 25% German and 25% american from the good'ol colonial days.:hello: :cool:

11. Someone playing a little KOTOR, or Galaxies:smoking:

12. haha sick man. Mom's side is irish (little bit on my dad's too) most of the irish side is from county cork originally and the italian is from sicily & piemonte. I dont drink that much but i can hold my liquer well, lol. Light a bowl for irish italians! (and a shot)
    +rep

loud and proud homie! love meeting christians who can appreciate blazing... whats your view on the whole thing? you can pm me if you dont wanna turn this topic into a religious discussion lol
    +rep

13. White: German, Polish, Porchagese, Ucranian, Dutch, Irish, Scotish, French-Hugonaut, French-Canadian, American.
    Atheist.

14. dude... 90 percent german 5 percent irish and 5 percent cherokee... we really know how to chief.

15. half irish, half italian

16. All Canadian, 100% athiest born and raised. Somhow people decided to list their religion too, how that fits in with ethnicity, I dont know.

:hello:eric:hello:

17. Whoa, native american eh?

you know what tribe that ethnicity belongs to by chance?

18. A perfect blend of English and Italian.

Mom's sode was from a baronistic Englander who came over to Maryland with the Catholics.

Grandfather of my father was a Sicilian immigrant at the age of 12.

19. Err, I was only going as far back as my parents, I never knew my grandparents, and I havnt ever asked where they were from. I'm not native though.

:hello:eric:hello:

20. 40% Russian 10% Polish 50%German...

athiest