Of Mice And Idiots

Discussion in 'General' started by Medicine Al, Jul 8, 2008.

1. What does it mean, this 'overkill'????

Woman shoots self while trying to kill mice

The Associated Press

Last Updated 9:12 am PDT Tuesday, July 8, 2008
    POTTER VALLEY, Calif. -- A Mendocino County woman who was trying to kill mice in her trailer with a gun ended up shooting herself and another person.
    Sheriff's officials say the 43-year-old woman pulled out her .44-caliber Magnum revolver after she saw the mice scurrying across the floor of her trailer on Highway 20 in Potter Valley.
    But she accidentally dropped the gun, which went off as it struck the floor. The bullet went through the woman's kneecap, bounced off the keys sitting on the belt loop of a 42-year-old man in the trailer and grazed the man's groin before ending up in his coin pocket.

Authorities did not release the shooting victims' names.
    The mice escaped the shooting unharmed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HAHAHAHAH!!!
    Sometimes gun control does mean using two hands

2. Ah, thank you Supreme Court for helping advance the cause of Darwinism

3. I think owning a gun is a bad investment in a trailer park. What kind of criminals think to themselves "Hey Joey, we should hit up the trailer park off I-269...I hear they got a lot of nice plaid shirts"

4. Fortunately, she was only shooting at "TerroristMice!"tm.

I'll take,"Constitutionally protected forms of stupidity" for 1000, Alex

5. That's why I would hit up a trailer park. Plus, I know a lot of people who don't live in the best of conditions, but when you go in they spend all of their money on new shit. Nice furniture, the newest technology, etc.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't hit up a trailer park. What am I talking about? Hell, I wouldn't hit up any place for criminal activity like that.

Sketchy.

6. ya think maybe there was alcohol involved? :rolleyes:

7. Very funny! Flippen ding-bat! Der-de-der-der-der! Keep them guns a'comin.

8. Lol. A 44 Mag for some mice?

Go ahead rodent make my day

lmao.

9. Dirty Harry vs. Fievel and Mickey!

"Ask your self, do I feel lucky today, well do ya, Mouse?"

Excuse me, I have to go napalm the roaches in my kitchen...

10. there's money to be made in the lawn chair and pink flamingo market bro you aint even know!

not to mention you could probably get a nice chunk of change from recycling all those pabst cans

11. haha i laughed reading this. Shooting at mice with a gun like that!

12. Funniest thread today.

13. Anyone ever watch the movie Ratatouille??

The old lady in there grabs a shotgun and tears her house to pieces trying to kill 2 rats, so maybe that's where the idiot got her idea