OF DIRE IMPORTANCE: Join The Brotherhood!

Discussion in 'General' started by NancyReagan, Jan 4, 2011.

1. #1 NancyReagan, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    Welcome, we are the Brotherhood of the Wind. We worship the Elders who live in the wind.

That is not important, but my message is of dire importance:

We need recruits to build the strength of The Brotherhood, for we are currently faced with a threat that could possibly wipe us off the face of the Earth. The Golden Armadillos' are trying to gain world dominance and it is our sworn duty to prevent their evil.

Please help the fight and join Eric 805 and I. We are few in numbers!

The time is now!

http://forum.grasscity.com/groups/brotherhood-wind.html

2. i dont know what we're going to do but i can dig it.

3. Whatever you're smoking, I WANT.

4. Riveting tale, chap. :cool:

5. #5 NancyReagan, Jan 4, 2011
    Welcome to the Brotherhood guys.

Quickly! We need more Brothers!

Also, beware of the mods. I am suspicious that some are Golden Armadillos, who have infiltrated GC.

6. So, uh, I'm down to match bowls. Whatever you're smoking is EPIC!

7. Do you have any idea what would happen if the evil of the Golden Armadillos' ruled the Earth?

Your life, as you know it, will crumble before your very eyes. Help us save the world!

For years the Golden Armadillos' have been trying to destroy mankind. BP Oil spill, the was the work of the Golden Armadillos.

8. My God, man.

The Golden Armadillos...

It is worse than I had anticipated... *absentmindedly, stroking facial hair*

9. [​IMG]

op is offline because the armadillos got him!

10. Eh, why not. I'm in.

11. #14 NancyReagan, Jan 4, 2011
    For as long as I can remember, there has been a power struggle between the good of the Elders of Wind and the evil of the Golden Armadillos.

I remember my father was an Oak man, meaning he lived in a hollowed out Oak tree and sold blue horseskins he made to leather.

Then along came The Golden Armadillos', demanding he supply them with free blueskin leather. My father declined and was killed.

I joined the Brotherhood because the Elders took me in as an orphan and showed me their ways. I must avenge my Father's death!

12. lol, wut kinda fuckn troll is this. lmfao

13. beautiful, everything is set in motion now... hopefully we will make it in time

14. We must fight! For the goof of humanity everywhere!

Every day, every minute, uphold the goof over the bad!

15. Yes it has. In due time, we can fly our flag of victory and celebrate in a jubilee filled with beautiful female centaurs and sparkling wine of bark.

Avas, we still need more Brothers!

16. I will join...If...and only if I am admitted as COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIAL WIND FLEET.

17. As you wish, but the Elders still have power over you. We have breaking edge technology, our wind ships are far superior to those of the Golden Armadillos'.