Of course this would happen...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Rhythm of Life, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Just something I've noticed, maybe I just log on at bad times but before I donated for the new servers I could have sworn the site responded a lot faster.

But this gave me an idea! Is there a way "X" amount of bandwidth could be set aside for people who donate? Just a thought, not tryin milk this donation thing for more than its worth but an idea I thought I'd toss out.

2. Seconded!! Maybe it's my internet connection but shit is slow as helllllllll to load. N00b$ sucking up my bandwidth!! LULZ. I think it's a lovely idea.

3. When SJ started the donations, he decided what the donors would receive as a "thank you" for donating. I don't think anything else will be added but you never know what SJ is going to do.

The site just runs slow due to the traffic. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not someone donated. ;)

4. You know when your high and you think of dumb shit.... I do that a lot. :smoking:

Servers are running much faster now. (I think my name is on the good list now ;))