? of a sexual nature

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by a-hole, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. And Bud Head..............you are definitely my type of man because you are like the energizer bunny!!!! Plus, you always know how to make a woman feel like she is going to climb up the wall!!!!!

2. Naw I never made a woman feel like she is oing to climb a wall...

I make her climb a wall!!!! She felt like she was in mid air!!!!

Don\'t you remember coming down from your orgasm and hitting your head on the headboard when falling??

3. Yep, you are right Bud Head........I had forgotten because I fell so hard that the head injury I substained gave me a momentary loss of memory!!!!!

But now that I remember it.........oh baby.........if you are ever down this way maybe you could possibly \"cum\" and give it to me again. Once I had the best, I can\'t settle for anything else!!!!!!!!!

You just spoiled me with that swirling tongue action you have!!!!!!!!!

4. The energiser bunny has NOTHING on this TN leghound!!!!!!!

5. I\'m not as good as I once was.................................BUT....................................I am as good once as I ever was!!!!!!!!

A tounge lashing that make women cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I\'m starting to cry just thinking about it. No wait, I\'m getting all hot and excited.........no, I\'m just going to smoke another bowl and dream of an exciting tongue lashing that would make my head spin!!!!!!! LOL

7. One of these days..................................... and bam you\'ll be crying with joy!!!!!!!

Tears of joy.. Doesn\'t get any better than that!

8. Promises, promises...........Instead of promises, I need some person to person action!!!!!!!! LOL

9. What do lesbian dinasours and I have in common???

Give up?

Still don\'t know?

Are you ready for this?

we are both lickalotofpusses

10. LMFAO................I always knew that!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.