Odor Question

Discussion in 'Security' started by Solleks132, Jan 8, 2012.

1. So my plants are coming along now and they are starting to stink.

I cant order anything off the internet and couldnt find carbon filters anywhere so i was wondering if i could just put dryer sheets in front of my fans, change them everyday. Maybe hang a few car fresheners!

What you think?

2. If you live in a big city you most likely have hydroponics stores even if you don't know they exist. I was shocked to find out I had like 6 in my city.

Dryer sheets don't even make clothes smell all that wonderful so seriously doubt they will do anything for your plant.

I would go to Walmart invest in a HEPA filter and some odor neutralizing cones.

3. Look for some ONA Fresh Linen Blocks.
    They are small containers with a hard "gel" block.

They evaporate very slowly, but still very effectively, and neutralize odors naturally.
    100% biological, and safe to use around animals, people and plants.

Drill a hole in the cap.

1cm hole pr. m2.

So if you should cover the smell of a 2 m2 room, drill a hole by 2 cm of diameter.

After 2 weeks, the surface starts to turn red/brown. Scratch the red/brown away, and it will cover the smell normally again ;)

4. For ONA what I get is the gel crystals bottle of it, then I have a liter bottle of liquid ONA. I add to the gel crystals more mixed with water when I need it. The Gel Crystals never need to be thrown out..they shrink when dry expand when moist. Its easy. I have a carbon filter in my tent but also have a jar of that I unscrew and leave only part way open when my ladies are flowering.