Odor elemination that will trick K9s

Discussion in 'Security' started by 420Fighter, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Most dogs have smell receptors in the millions..to keep it simple if you got vegetable soup on the stove your dog can smell each individual ingredient you won't fool a well trained dog.

2. What if you get a big bag of dog food and leave it open. Then the cops will be like "Hmm, sorry he must be hungry"

3. It's not really about drugs but there is a mythbusters episode on bloodhounds tracking people. The dog wasn't shook by anything they threw at it.

4. Throw peprica on ur floors, so when he sniffs it he gets a pleasant surprise

5. Piss poor analogy BTW.
    And what law are you aware of exactly? Because they differ greatly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
    You do whatever you want. The op wasn't asking how you cruise. The question was tips to throw off K9.
    You haven't submitted a one.

6. put steaks in your grow room

7. When I was in the Army they would bring dogs to the barracks and bust some of us.
    After the first time some of us got ground red pepper to keep then when they came sprinkle the pepper on the way out as soon as the dog whiffed the pepper he was no longer able to smell and they would have to put him up.:D
    It worked every time. mj.:smoking:

8. hihi : )

put the pepper directly on the crack at the bottom of the front door : )

(& or in a pinch... comet cleanser)

that's where they do the big sniffin at...

don't be shy with it either...

I do hate it for the dog, but seriously... it's you or him...

I have seen the pepper not work... whether it was not enough pepper or false alert which

does happen... idk... just happened there wasn't anything in that room at that moment...

pure luck

one time I was standing post across from some barracks & the boss came up to me & said

"Hey hey... keep an eye on the barracks over there & watch to see if anyone throws anything out the windows..."

yes they were running the drug dogs thru that one & sure nuff, they got an alert...

so they rounded up the person involved & brought him over to his barracks across the street...

I could see his face from where I was standing & he was worried as fkn hell...

anyway... they went in & about an hour or so later he came out the door asmiling...

He came over & I said "hey man what happened??"

turns out they had been notified that their barracks was getting inspected that day...

A real inspection, not a drug dog inspection... you know the kind to see if your shits together...

so he had taken his garbage can (with some chicken bones in it) & put inside his closet locker

& locked it up so he wouldn't get cited for having a dirty garbage can...

the dog alerted on the chicken bones & wouldn't come off it...

he got cited for having his garbage can inside his locker... poor sob : )

can't win can ya...

...J

ps if your gonna use some kinda spray deodorizer right b4 they come in ...

act like your cleaning your bathroom with clorine bleach use something like lysol...

or do some laundry whites with too much bleach...

don't use some coconut flavored ozium sh1t or cherry blossom vanilla cr4pp3...

may smell good but itsa dead give away : )

& If you've just had pizza & the box is still on the coffee table??

your done... count on the dog coming in... happened to me...

I had to eat about 8 grams of hash over that... & the tinfoil it was wrapped in...

at once... wondered if I was gonna od... lmao

pakistani black... brought back in sealed ammo cans...

I had forgot all about that... : )

long ago...

9. One time I brought an easter egg of weed through Orlando Airport, landed with no issues. How did I acomplish this you may ask? Simple. Dip the egg in hot wax to seal it, then when cooled down dip it in an iodine bath. Now on topic, The dog would probably still smell it, but there are ways to fuck up any attempts by dogs. For instance, spray lots of female dog urine around the grow.

10. ^ and if the drug dog is a bitch what then?

11. Lol i grew an army of trinidad scorpion butcher t peppers last year(46 if i remember right) might have to grind that and give some things a little dusting lol.. Pity the dog that gets a nostril full of that stuff

12. The best thing I've ever hear was from Barry Cooper's video Never Get Busted. He recommended grinding up a bunch of weed into fine dust and sprinkling it around the yard and house. Hopefully you've have that K9 doing loops around you place while your stuff is well hidden.

13. Think of it this way , you stick a baggie in a jar of peanut butter and it will smell peanut butter AND the weed they don't get a mixed smell like us it's all seperate and distinct to them , you need to fool the handler not the dog , but no handlers going to miss a growroom

14. I always used this to teach my new dogs to stay out of the kitchen trash. My son recently got a puppy, and cute as he was, he discovered the trash. As to be expected, it was only a matter of time. I dressed the trash with a jar of red pepper as usual, and this damned dog ate the fucking pepper and kept going back for more. I even tried different powders and liquids. So much for the easy way. Now we had to get off our asses and teach the dog to stay out of the trash.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that nothing is completely trustworthy. If you dog proof it, someday you will meet a "different" dog. There is no single way that will work everytime. Complacency is your worst nightmare in all facets of life.

15. #55 Androidas, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    Police use dogs as an excuse to bust you, regardless if they smell something or not. False-signalling is used left-and-right.

I do grocery shopping before I transport anything, and stash the stuff next to some meat. Cops are not going to let the dogs out on your groceries if they have no reason to do so. Sure, it would look like they're signalling, but any dog would signal a steak (I would think), which I think makes it less suspicious.
    I also use only the most expensive brand of sandwich bags - thick and double-sealed. Always fresh - never let it sit in the bag... And I brown bag my zip locks - so it is not obvious to the naked eye and a flashlight. brown bags are hardly noticeable inside other brown bags among all the groceries

If stopped- make sure to have an answer ready where you are going and why. It makes no fucking sense if you tell them you're going to your friend's house, and your backseat is full of grocery bags -

16. I don't know if it has been said already, but I actually take a OZONE generator and put it directly in my exhaust ducting, which has been exhausted through my PHRESH air filter. I had 48 5 foot tall plants, stinky as hell, but you couldn't smell anything outside (other than ozone) It really worked quite well, anything extra I think would be overkill

17. #57 Androidas, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners | Indoor Air | US Environmental Protection Agency

18. if you haver a k9 in your house your probably screwed anyway so it wouldnt matter.. on the other hand...taking a bag of pot and rubbing it all over everywhere would confuse a dog and cause it to alert everywhere...the handler gets frustrated and puts the dog away and the search is left to human intellect rather than a dogs snout.