Odessa Tragedy - What Happened

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AloeRuss, May 8, 2014.

1. I was born in Odessa and spent first 22 years of my life there.
    I know the city and the people in it. Everyone who knows the beautiful city call it "Big Village".
    Most citizens have very outgoing personalities and a great sense of humor.
    Very beautiful city port on the Black Sea.
    Majority people there are Russians or Russian Jews. Maybe 10-15 percent are Ukrainians.
    I still have friends and relatives there.

The question of who we we're has never been questioned but after graduating from high school and college and having a lot of friends, I will say that Russians is who we knew we were. Most of people I knew couldn't even speak Ukrainian.

Even if you are as peaceful as Odessits, you will rise if you were told that Russian language is outlawed, Stepan Bandera is a hero and nazi ways are pleasing.

Anti-Fascists had tents in front of workers union building. The Right Sector had attacked but were pushed back. After a few moments Right Sector (rt) joined by few hundred Ultras with Molotov cocktails.
    Moments later all tents were on fire. Most ran into the building for cover. Immediately they were blocked from all exits and building was set ablaze.
    Those did not burn tried to either jump or break through the doors. Those who jumped broke all bones or died. Those who ran - Their fucking feet were cut off with shovels!!

The outcome:
    Over a hundred people dead and wounds that it brought on my and others hart and souls.

2. #2 Deleted member 472633, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    its natural for the western media to side with fascists they are used to it. I'm ashamed that my tax money has been stolen to pay for the fascists in kiev. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Penelope420, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    I work in the tourism industry, and Black Sea cruises have been growing in popularity for the past decade.

Every Black Sea product I have from now until unknown has been canceled.

My point is, outside of tourism, what is Russia going to do for Crimea?

4. It was considered to build it out like Las Vegas, Nevada. Which may not be a bad idea for everyone.