Ode to partying

Discussion in 'General' started by ebola weed, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Partying. I just fucking love partying.. I mean I majored in partying in college, but I did good in my minors too (actual school).. It's so much fun to party.
    It's like, you always have an awesome competition with your friends beforehand, and get super fucked up in the process. Then you go out, and you make a fool of yourself, because your so fucked up. But everyone makes their mistakes. Then you take home some girl, or one of your friends does. And all your friends/roommates hear what's going on, and laugh and get high about it.

Then the next morning it's just a bunch of reminiscing. You go out into the bright sunlight at 10 am to go to a diner with your friends, have coffee and a smorgasbord breakfast, because that's all your eating all day due to the fact that it's only saturday morning and you are going to be drinking all day and night. I Fucking Love Partying.

Long live deltopia
    [​IMG]

2. For a second, it looks like the due guys on the bottom are kissing in that photo..

3. They aren't? I interpreted it as a gay pride festival /shrug.

4. You've probably never been

5. #5 500sd, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    haha hell yeah man deltopia was crazy this year. have you seen the video of that girl who slipped and broke that black sedans windshield with her ass? i know her! hhaha i think it was on the 64 block of dp cant remember. people dancing on the postmans truck was pretty intense too lol can't wait for next year. for now, looking forward to halloween  :smoke:

sidenote: i assume you go to ucsb?