Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ode to Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Jan 20, 2009.

1. So I threw 1 g of dank bud and some kief on some firecrackers and they are finally kicking in. I used hash mouf's guide but I think I used too much butter...eek. I will try to throw up a picture of the bud if I'm not melted to the chair.

2. There we go.

Attached Files:

3. I tried making firecrackers but it never really worked for me. In fact I've tried consuming the gang several dif. ways and have yet to get high from eating; I must be doing something wrong.

4. works all the time for me. done it about 3 times and the last time really really fucked me up! my feeling about them is that they make ur high last longer then actually getting u fucked up. everytime i did them i would feel pretty good but not high but then i would smoke on the come up and get really blazed then stay that way for a good 4 hours or so. my other friend is a lot bigger then me and said they never worked for him but im really skinny and so is another friend thats tried them too and both of us have gotten really fucked up from them

5. Unfortunately I hear this a lot and it saddens me. The best method imo is to just do it right with butter if you're set on getting the true experience.

6. I do want to try the butter guide that I've seen on here. The next time I'm rolling in a bunch of bud I'll give it a shot.

7. yea u totally get cooked with this