Odds on who will win the next election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jul 16, 2019.

1. 41hzukExBQL.jpg
    MY VOTE GOES TO THE FIRST CANDIDATE THAT HAS A REAL PLAN TO MAKE WEED LEGAL NATIONWIDE!

Too many people are suffering in prohibition states, people are going to jail for growing medicine and I really could not care less about any other issue. Is anyone with me?

2. It's been kind of a train wreck in Canada though. Most people I know switched back to the black market because the legal weed is too expensive and the quality is way worse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. #163 jimihendrix42, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    tRump is now over 12,000 lies. 20+ per day average!!!:hookah::eek::cop::poke::popcorn:

Looks like we may go into a recession because of tRumps policies.:confused_2:
    Hes ridden Obamas economy long enough. he owns it now, and its tanking. Historically the economy always does better under Democats. Last 2 Rs have sent us into an economic downturn, when they inherited great economies. Proof trickle down does not work. Weve already increased the debt more this year, than we did all of last year. How are those Tax cuts going, with everything going up in price?? Milk is up 30 cents in the last 2 weeks.
    I thought China was paying for the Tariffs?? What a liar.

He loves the stock market. Yesterday was the worst day of 2019 for stocks. -800 points.

He also doesn't support the people in Hong Kong, who want freedom. Hes given the Chinese the go ahead to use force, and the military vs civilians. tRump loves dictators, and hates Democracy.

tRump is going to get his ass handed to him in a hat next election.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It just needs time to stabilize. The supply and quality will increase while the hype will settle down in enough time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. The advantages to Legal is not price...it is quality, safety of tested products, availability & options for sick folks & it helps remove the stigma of 100 years of Prohibition. I feel you on these prices, in CO, I drop by local shop to spend $100 bucks, I end up with taxes and all that selection I spend $300. I think the USA would love to pay a bit more for all these advantages. k

• Like Like x 1
  6. Totally with you. If I'm allowed to grow then I wouldn't even complain about prices but even if not the quality, lab data, variety of products, not having to worry about the legality, and just the convenience and ability to buy in a legitimate business environment is worth it's weight in gold.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You average that many lies in a day. Maybe you should run in 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Both candidates are the merely two different heads on the same 7 headed evil dragon.

Reguardless of what comes out the mouth, the body has the same agenda.

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Most of California would disagree. Prop 64 is not legalization 1.0 its prohibition 2.0
    The fees and regulations are being drawn up to give the big boys the advantage. Government literally ruins everything it touches and the weak go along with it.....does not surprise me that a generation that thinks protesting is sitting with signs chanting shame and demanding government interference thinking they are somehow counter culture, when infact they are oblivious to the fact that they are supporting the next big pharma/oil business model in the making. When will people wake up to the fact that government is only fleecing us?
    You statist blow my mind!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hope you are having a good day. k

• Like Like x 1
  11. If it's Biden he might win against Trump. If it's Comrade Sanders or Chief Warren or god forbid Harris, America is getting another term of Trump

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. You too friend

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1