Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oddly-Colored Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Stitches, Dec 20, 2013.

1. #1 420Stitches, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    It's pretty dank, really crystally bud, but has a color similar to this: http://www.colorpicker.com/D6D292What's up with that?

Post shortened lol, also since I deleted it I should re-mention I can't take pictures of it because of reasons.

2. who is  going to read that..

3. #3 420Stitches, Dec 20, 2013

Nobody has to, that's why I put the giant, red, capitalized 'TL;DR' on the top.

I drone on, especially when I'm high, deal with it :3

4. How about you take a picture of the actual buds? Nobody is going to help you with that wall of gibberish and a color saturation chart. 

5. #6 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 20, 2013

Proceeds to give same amount of detail as the first part.

If you read the first sentence, you'd know that apparently OP's camera apparently can't take pictures of weed passed midnight... 

[​IMG]

If I can take decent shots at 2am outdoors, dipshit can get a decent picture inside. 

7. #8 MooseyPoo, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013

Gremlin nugs! Can't take pictures of those fuckers past midnight or they'll turn into Mexican brick weed! D:

Lol I meant details as in shit that wasn't directly relevant to the question, but helped describe the overall situation.

Also, it's not so much an "after midnight" thing as there just not being any decent lighting in this house x.x

Ah, so I'm a dipshit if there's shit lighting in my house, I have a shit camera with a flash that's too bright for how close I'd have to get, and the picture that would come out would be completely useless?

Believe it or not there are legitimate reasons why I wouldn't be able to take a picture.

Rofl wow this midnight thing is spreading like wild fire, I just wish it was what I actually said/meant x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHmzOMVBcgU

That link is a link to specific color that I figured would be better than nothing. Also, everyone seems to not realize that there was a giant red tl;dr. If that's there I would think the average person would be able to infer that I don't expect anyone to read the whole post if they don't want to, otherwise it'd be pointless.

I'm sorry you don't understand basic photography skills. You have a phone with a flash and camera that is probably at least 3.2 - 5 megapixels or more. No reason you shouldn't be able to get a decent picture. Fuck I'll go take one OUTSIDE of my GDP right now. 

13. #14 MooseyPoo, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013

I do drink a lot of juice
    [​IMG]

14. #15 420Stitches, Dec 20, 2013

I'm sorry you can't just take my word for it.

Any pictures I took without the flash are either blurry or too far out to be of use, and mostly too dark, so I'm not even gonna bother posting them (Unless, of course, you want to contest that as well, in which case I should also use a mirror and take a picture of the "5.0 MP" near my camera so you don't rape me over the coals for that, too). These were taken with a 5MP Motorola Triumph camera, all with the flash because if this isn't good enough proof I don't know what is. Jesus Christ I wouldn't think someone would bitch me out for saying the pictures won't help.

Also, I'm aware one picture looks like it came out, but that's nowhere near the color it is in-person and it's not clear enough to make out anything else.

The last one is in my hand because it was the one outside picture I was able to do. I can't set it down anywhere because everything is covered in ice, snow, or slush here.

Attached Files: