Oddity mainframe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CLKWRK, Sep 7, 2010.

1. So situation arose a little over 3 weeks ago.

A lil background info so everyone can ge ta sense of where i'm at right now.

No job, searching
    Attending Community College
    Very few friends to hangout with on a semi-reg basis
    Father who thinks all drugs are horrible for you, mom wouldn't care they were legal)

Story time

So i'm hanging out with my buddy on a friday, were gettin ready for a rave and all. Goin to QT to get some smokes, gettin dressed and all, waiting for the ride. We eventually get there, and you know, pay the 10 to get in and all that who-ha, and it's like, i felt weird. Got my cid about an hr or so after we arrived, kicked in pretty quick. It was definitely fresh cause my stomach started to say fuck you, plus the massive bass didn't help any. But any ways, were at the rave, havin fun, after a while i decide to stay outside and just mingle with people since the bass+cid made me wanna throw up.

We get done with the rave, go to the after party and smoke a SINGLE bowl. Was some fire stuff but still, a single bowl. My mind literally explodes. My buddy and his bud eventually leave our circle of 3 and i'm left sitting there, looking around and examining everything around me, even my shoes. After a while i go outside and sit on the curb and just think while looking into the sky. I come to the conclusion that shits weird. Like everything, time, humanity, me, oxygen, it's all weird. So i go back into the house and pop a seat on a stool for like 2 hrs straight, just watching people and starring at random stuffs, while my mind defragments everything i can see, and explaining everything to a simple phrase.

My bud comes back over to me wit ha friend of his, and his friend, had skittle gloves. (Rave gloves with lights on the fingertips) He says to me "this guys about to give you the best trip of your life." He prepares his gloves and asks me if i was ready. I was. HE starts up and man I shit you not, he had a ball of light he was juggling between his fingers. It was so intense, i eventually couldn't stop staring into the shear epicness i was witnessing.

We go home after another hour or so, since the place got robbed. How? No fucking clue, since there were like 30 or so people there.

After that night, it's like i crave going into that zone where everything makes sense and i can just answer the questions to lifes problems. Or maybe i just love tripping too much. Would honestly prefer tripping to smoking but hey, i enjoy going to another realm while quo-existing in this one.

But ever since that night, my highs have been weird. Like i feel awkward and just, can't be me. I've gotten super heavy into dubstep after that also. Like before i would listen to when i was in the mood, but now it's like the only music i know most of the time. I mean I still enjoy being high, i just feel odd around people. If it helps any, i wasn't super social before the night and still the same i suppose. Just don't know how to strike up a conversation with people i guess.

2. So you dropped acid at a rave? Sounds fun. Too bad this thread won't be around for too long.:eek:

3. ^^^^^^^

4. It's more or less what i got from the acid, not the dropping it. But what the trip left me with, more or less.

5. Doesn't matter, bro.

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy reading your thread though. :wave:

6. Try not to think about life/whatever you were thinking. Just watch a film for a few highs and sit back and chill, I reccomend a comedy. After a while you will completely foget.

inb4lock.

7. Try not to think about life/whatever you were thinking. Just watch a film for a few highs and sit back and chill, I reccomend a comedy. After a while you will completely foget.

inb4lock.

8. That was a cool story, but this part made me rofl.

9. Acid will disorient you like that. I felt exactly the same way after trips before. Just remember there is no bottom to the rabbit hole and you can go deeper than you can get out of. Most people are to scared but sounds like your getting the temptation.

10. I have it alright, and i someday wish to possibly reach the bottom of the rabbit hole. Everything has a beginning and an end. Everything.

11. I'm very surprised this thread in still unlocked/10

12. <- found this thread interesting.