Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StillBlazing123, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Picked up some bud the other night and was checking it out (as you do) and noticed some different features.

Ones the smell it's got a very earthy, fruity smell. Nothing that i've smelt with weed before and none of the classic weed smell. The taste aswell is not one i've had before (I'm vaping).

The high it gives is very strong and sedative and puts you into a kinda trance.

I've got some pictures and just wanted some opinions and to check it's not got anything on it (very trichy, but is as well on the middle and when rubbing a leaf on my tounge no discomfort)

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      207.3 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      169.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like weed.  Sounds like it got you high.  :lol:  Do you think something is wrong with it? 

3. #3 StillBlazing123, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014

I'm not new to weed, been smoking for 2 years daily now. I've never had a high this intense, and trance like the smell and taste are off, but thats tricky to put across. I think I might just be really high..

The trichs are a lot shinier than usual too.

4. Maybe the trichs are shinier because you rubbed it on your tounge.

5. By "off" what do you mean?  I believe you're over-thinking it.  You probably got really high. :laughing:

6. Your dealer wouldn't waste money to lace it with unmentionables, if that's where this is heading

7. Lots of kinds of weed out there. You probably haven't smoked anything very similar to it in awhile (if at all). Enjoy yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. We can only guess, mine would be you were smoking indica for along time and a change in high was noticed..

9. Your probably used to sativa dominants.

I know a few people that get head aches switching from a sativa to an indica.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. y'd u rub it on your tounge

11. I'm sober now, I asked the guy I got it off and he said he thought it might of been sprayed (with some weight gain stuff you can get at headshops?)

I've smoked loads of different types of weed and they always have a weedy type smell, this has a completely different smell (earthy and natural, but not like normal)

I've had several types of weed of this same guy (the guy my guy gets it off) and they always smell/taste the same yet the weed always looks different, different textures, etc.

I think it might of been sprayed to add weight, thus giving it a weird smell/taste anddddd making it a bit shinier?

Won't be buying from him again.

To see if it was rough.

12. One of the types I have right now smells earthy and gets me higher than fuck. You won't see me rubbing it on my tongue, ass or ballsack though. After all I'm not crazy.

13. He rubbed it on his tongue to make sure it wasn't laced with sand/salt or any other brittle substance.

Yes I know, nutty eh?

15. #16 StillBlazing123, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014

If you haven't rubbed weed on your ballsack then you've never been higher than fuck.

That's funny, but I'm a different sort of guy.